BFF's

When she pushes you into your crush- um... OW! But we are very grateful.
When she jumps up and down after you just talked to a guy- it looks like you were talking to him for her.
When she can stop talking about him and you-she really wants to know the details.
When she's making abbreviations of everything he does-SECRET GIRL CODE(it just really sucks when your crush is right behind you and finds out everything.
When she planning out your future with the guy- this is mockery, but we all love it.
When she is physically mocking you- you must have done something wrong... Or well...
When she can't stop laughing at your horrible performance- you KNOW you did something wrong.
When she just can't make sense...- she has no more comebacks to throw, like bricks, at your face.
When she helps you find out information about a guy-THIS IS EXTREMELY HELPFUL.
When she stares at your crush's every move while you talk to him-just seeing how he reacts around you
Daring you to go talk to him-You better talk to him or you won't be hearing the last of it.
Singing about love in the locker rooms- just roll your eyes and laugh at her horrible singing.
When he breaks your heart and she offers to bury him with her shovel- do not oppose(WARNING TO ALL GUYS).