Kuro

It was a beautiful Sunday morning, Takemichi got out of bed, did his daily routine and headed straight to the place where Chifuyu and him were going to meet "Takemichi! over here!" Chifuyu yelled, before Takemichi could walk over to Chifuyu a random person suddenly bumped into him. Mango smoothie was smeared all over his white shirt "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" The tall man said in panic "ah- it's alrigh- wait.....Kuro!?"

"Takemichi! You okay?!" Chifuyu yelled, while running towards Takemichi in worry, he sees Takemichi hugging the random man. Not only was the tall guy confused on why such a cute guy was hugging him, he was shocked to hear the name "Takemichi".
"Yeah i am!" Takemichi responded to Chifuyu, still hugging the tall man tightly "eh? Takemichi? as in hanagaki Takemichi?" "Yep!" Takemichi smiled "wow I haven't seen you in a long time Hana~"
"Yeah, same goes for me. Hows it going Kuro?" Takemichi letting go of the boy.
"Ah I'm doing quite alright actually, but now that i get to meet you again i think it-"
"The hell, Takemichi you know this person?" Chifuyu said cutting off Kuro "yeah i do, Kuro this is Chifuyu, Chifuyu this is Kuro, my childhood best friend since day one! Along with Kaku too heh". Kuro stayed silent, looking at Chifuyu as if he was someone who took everything away from him "Hello?" Takemichi waving his hand in front of Kuro. "Huh- oh uh sorry" Kuro apologized. "Anyways! Why don't we three hang out?"
"Well...i guess it'll be fine" Chifuyu replied hesitantly, "sure Takemichi I don't have anything to do today anyways" Kuro lying, in truth the reason why Kuro accidentally bumped into Takemichi was because he was quite in a hurry.

[Timeskip]

While Takemichi and Kuro were waiting for Chifuyu to get their drinks inside the cafe Takemichi saw Draken dragging Mikey out of Macdonalds "huh?" Takemichi thought wondering what Mikey did this time.

[tbc]
Note: this was short, but i was lazy so it's okay. Also if there was any errors in this please tell, i hate it when i make mistakes.