Call

A ring was heard from Takemichi's phone, Senju and the girls ignored it at first since they didn't want Takemichi to get angry at them for answering the call. But the phone get buzzing and buzzing to the point that the waitress said to leave the cafe, ofcourse in a polite way.

"Why don't we just pick it up? It might be important, the person who keeps on trying to call Takemichi maybe really needs to talk to him" Yuzuha said, "yeah i guess, but.. Takemichi is in the restroom right now." Hina said "So? Takemichi is taking a damn long that in the restroom, so why not pick it up? I mean we'll be kicked out of the cafe before we can even get our order" Yuzuha said. "I guess.." Hina hesitated for a minute, is it okay to pick up the call? What if Takemichi mistakes it as us looking through his phone, Hina thought. Before Hina could decide to answer the call, senju snatched the phone and answered it with no hesitation.

[hello?] Senju said.
[huh? Why did a girl pick up?] a distant voice was heard.
[probably one of the girls Takemichi is hanging out with] a male voice replied.
[wait— is Mikey?] Senju asked.
[yep the one and only! Anyways where's Takemichi?] Mikey immediately said.
[oh he's in the restroom] Senju said.
[restroom? Where are you guys at?] Mikey asked.
[oh were at a cafe] Senju said.
[i see, tell Takemichi to call me back when he's done doing his business] Mikey said.
[sure] Senju replied.

And so Senju ended the call.

[with Takemichi]

"Damn it! Why is the restroom door locked? Can no one here my yelling and pounding on the wall?" Takemichi shouted, clearly frustrated. Not only is he locked in the restroom, he's locked in with the troublemaker Kazutora. "Just kick the door down, banging on the door won't help" Kazutora said. "Then why don't you do it!" a very angry Takemichi shouted. "Woah calm down, you aren't scaring nobody" Kazutora smugly said. "Fuck you, you know i can tell draken to beat your ass up", "what? Ya dating draken?!" Kazutora said shocked, well it's quite obvious why he's shocked, he thought Takemichi and Mikey were together. Too bad there aren't, yet. "What, no! Draken has just been helping me out with things lately ever since i got him and Emma together" Takemichi said. "Oh i see" a relieved sigh was heard from Kazutora.

Kazutora was about to say something until a noise was heard. Someone unlocked the restroom! "Finally" Takemichi said, "bye banana head" Takemichi said.

[you might be wondering, why is Takemichi so sassy? Well it's because in this au, instead of a criminal and need a therapist Kazutora, it's a prankster who likes to bug almost everyone in toman. Especially Takemichi]

"Wow so rude for what?" Kazutora scoffed.

[with Mikey and Kuro]

Kuro was peacefully laying down on the floor, reading a manga until someone just had to ruin it. Mikey brought Mitsuya to his house to request some clothes, cough cough [skirts] for Takemichi, it bugged Kuro at first, since Kuro is aiming to become a designer, painting was just a hobby of his. But he saw Mitsuya's skirt designs and said fuck it, the designs would look too fucking good on Takemichi, so why should he care if another person like him was here? "Mikey, I'll make them under one condition" Mitsuya said. "And what is it do you want me to do my dear guest" Mikey said, pleasingly happy that Mitsuya would actually make them for one request. "Set up a date with me and Hakkai, oh! And make sure everything seems normal!" Mitsuya said "but aren't you guys dating already? Just ask him" Kuro said.
"Hakkai and I aren't dating, well soon we will" Mitsuya confidently said. "Aight, when, where, and time?", "its..."

[tbc]

Haha.... So wattpad decided to be a bitch today and repeatedly kicked me out of it's app. This is my perfect excuse on why I plublished this late, not only was it true, it motivated me to write more. Originally this was with 300+ words, so please be glad i wrote this much. My head is aching.