you're sick and he takes care of you

The brush of your boyfriend's hand on your forehead caused your eyes to slowly open.

Right away, you were met with a small smile from him and a worried look in his eyes as he pulled his hand away from your forehead and brushed it across your cheek.

"You're burning up, baby," He said and you just groaned as you closed your tired eyes.

You attempted to roll over from your back so you could lay on your side instead, only to feel the agonizing ache of your body as you slightly moved.

A couple of days ago, you began to come down with a cold and since then you've felt so awful that you struggle to get out of bed or keep your eyes open for very long.

You're more thankful than ever for your sweet boyfriend who has been by your side to take care of you as much as he possibly can.

He still has things to do with the group but he's getting home earlier in the evening and leaving later in the morning than he usually does, so he can be with you and take care of you.

He just got home from the studio and it's only nearing seven, but he wasn't surprised whatsoever to find you curled up in bed just as you've been since you first got sick.

"When is the last time you took some medicine?"

You shrugged your shoulders.

"Have you taken any since I left this morning?"

You weakly shook your head.

He knows that you've just slept most of the day, struggling to find the energy to even get some water or make yourself some soup when he's gone during the day.

On occasion, you feel as though you've got enough strength and energy to do so but it's not very often that you feel that.

"Good. That means you can take some now."

"No," you whined and buried your face in your pillow, making him chuckle.

"If you take your medicine right now for me, I'll make you some soup." He offered as he rubbed your back.

"I'm not hungry."

"What if I turn on a movie you love?"

"I don't know if I can stay awake long enough for it."

"What about if I cuddle you?"

That did it.

Your eyes instantly opened and you slowly turned to look back at him.

"If you want some cuddles, my girl, you need to take your medicine. It's going to help you feel much better."

You groaned as he poured the liquid into the cup.

He put it to your lips, but you kept them shut tightly and turned your cheek, refusing to take it.

"Y/N, babe, please take it. I know you don't feel well. I hate seeing you this way. I know the medicine is pretty gross but it helps you feel a little better, even if only temporarily. I need you to take it, sweet girl."

You didn't want to.

But he was giving you those sad eyes, practically begging for you to swallow the medicine down, and so you caved.

You sat up a little, your muscles aching as you did so.

Parting your lips, you let him pour the medicine into your mouth and when it was all gone, you quickly wrinkled your nose in disgust.

"That's disgusting." You mumbled as you wiped your lips, making him smile brightly.

"You're so cute."

"Whatever." You grumbled, clearly unhappy with him making you take your medicine. "You owe me cuddles. Lay down."

"Okay, wait, cutie." He laughed and brushed your cheek with his hand ever so softly. "Before I do that, do you need anything? Do you have enough water? Are you sure you're not hungry? I can make you some soup or get you some crackers or something. Whatever you'd like."

"In a little while, Beomgyu. For now, I just need cuddles from you."

He nodded and kissed your cheek before laying down beside you.

"Do you mind if I put my head on your chest? I don't want to get you sick."

"I don't mind, my love. I can get through a cold if it means that you'll find some comfort right now."

You put your head on his chest and curled up close to him.

You began to shiver a moment later so he quickly covered you up, pulling the sheets up to your shoulders.

"Chills?"

You nodded and he kissed your forehead and held you tighter.

"I've got you, my love."

You closed your eyes and found comfort in his embrace, drifting back off to sleep as he rubbed your back and told you again and again that he loves you so much and hopes that you feel much better soon.