𝗢.𝗧.𝗟. 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲

𝑀𝑎𝑦 3, 2021
𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑒 𝑆𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ

   𝑀𝑎𝑦 3, 2021 𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑒 𝑆𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ

"Trent come get me, it's boring over here." I said into the phone.

"Ain't you suppose to be on punishment?" My older brother, "Trenton" asked.

"Yea, but it's not like I can do much at your house anyway." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yea whatever, just get your stuff together, Mani gone stop and get you when he on his way over here." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"Okay thank you big brother." I said, hanging up.

I went in my closet and grabbed four bags, one for my hygiene products, one for shoes, one for clothes, and the other for makeup. Once I was done packing my bags, I waited for Da'Mani on the porch.

Minutes later he pulled up in an all white Rolls Royce.

Imma let y'all kno right mf nie that ian neva been close to Chicago, so this story gone be based in Ratchet Mf City(Shreveport) -COO

"Wassup." He greeted me as I opened the car door.

"Hey Da'Mani." I responded, getting in.

"What you been up to lil one?" He asked, backing out the driveway.

"Can you stop calling me that, ian a kid no more." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You are a kid." He said, laughing.

"Actually I'm 18 now, so legally I'm not a kid anymore." I said looking over at him.

"Yea whatever, you hungry?" He asked pulling into Southern Classic.

Mane you really gotta be deep in the south to know what this is - COO

"Yea, get me a 4-piece dark with a pepper and a pink lemonade." I said, as he pulled up to the thing.

Idk wtf it's called - COO

"Ight, aye lemme get the chicken sandwich special with a sprite and a 4-piece meal with a strawberry lemonade, and add three peppers." He said into the intercom.

"Will that be all for you sir?" The lady asked.

"Yea that's it." He responded.

"Okay your total will be 14.35, pull up to the first window." She said.

"Want me to pay?" I asked as he pulled up to the window.