𝗢.𝗧.𝗟. 𝟬𝟬𝟰

𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑒 25, 2021
𝐷𝑎'𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑

𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑒 25, 2021    𝐷𝑎'𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑

"Mane you tripping." I said, smacking my lips.

"I'm tripping because I asked where you was at? You was with that young hoe?" Leigha yelled, getting in my face.

"Why does it fucking matter? You ain't my bitch Leigha, you only carrying my seed."
I said lowly. She was pissing me off right about now.

"So if i'm not ya bitch why you still fucking on me and spending the night at my crib? You're so full of shit." She yelled.

"Fuck is you yelling for? I'm not yelling so you don't need to." I said calmly.

"Fuck you!" She yelled again, slapping me.

"Get the fuck on mane." I yelled, finally pushing her off of me.

"Try that shit again and imma beat ya ass, I don't give a fuck if you are pregnant, that baby prolly not even mine anyways. You a fucking bop, you let me, Trent, and Baby run a train in highschool." I yelled.

"It's your fucking baby Mani. Why you doing me like this? Is it cause of that young hoe?" She asked, crying.

"Bitch I just told you stop calling her out her name." I yelled, slapping her causing her to fall and cry louder.

I just shook my head and walked out. I should've never even fucked with that hoe, she was just somebody to keep my dick wet when Rae wasn't available.

As soon as I got in the car I called Rae.

"Hello?" I heard her soft voice ring out through the car.

"Wassup?" I replied, pulling off.

"Nothing really, i'm on my way to the nail salon right now. What you got going on?" She asked.

"Getting shit ready for tonight." I said, pulling out of the driveway.

"Well imma let you get back to that, i'll talk to you later." She said.

"Ight, send imma send some money to ya cashapp for ya hair and nails." I said, hanging up.

Tonight imma make shit official with Rae, I already cut off all my hoes so this should go smooth.

I had rented out her favorite restaurant so it would just be us. Tonight is going to be great.

 Tonight is going to be great