𝗢.𝗧.𝗟. 𝟬𝟬𝟯

𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑒 24, 2021
     𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑒 𝑆𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ

𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑒 24, 2021     𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑒 𝑆𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ

"Okay Da'Mani, I heard you the first time." I said, rolling my eyes. This nigga still mad as hell bout that robe.

"Well act like you heard me then." He said, mugging me.

"You really blowing it right about now." I huffed.

"Matter of fact, throw that fucking robe away, see through as shit. Fuck you think this is?" This nigga real life mad.

"Boy hell nah, matter fact I will but make sure you send me $2,000 to get another one." I said, getting up and walking away.

He blowing me fareal, mad about how I answer the door. BITCH I PAY ALL THE BILLS! If I wanna open the door in a robe, I can. If I wanna open the door butter ball motherfucking naked, I CAN! Fuck wrong with him.

"Rae bring yo ass back, ian done talking to you." He said, following me.

Imma pop him in his shit if he keep on.

As you should cause he mad fa
what🙄 -COO

"Well I'm done listening." I said, turning around to face his bitch ass.

"Who you talking to?" He asked, pushing me against the wall.

"YOU! Nigga I'm talking to yo bitch ass." I said, pushing him off me.

"I'm finna go before I do something imma regret." He said, chuckling.

"Go then, nobody wants yo ass over here anyways. Punk ass nigga." I said, punching his back.

"Rae stop putting yo fucking hands on me." He said, stopping and looking at me.

"Or what?" I questioned, hitting him again. He instantly snatched me up and pinned me to the wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You always showing out." He said, tilting his head while mugging me.

"What wrong with me? Nigga you're what's wrong with me, steady badgering me because I answered the door in a robe that's a little see through. NIGGA YOU ANSWER YOUR DOOR SHIRTLESS ALL THE FUCKING TIME! I'm so tired of you. I wasn't nagging you when I found out you got somebody pregnant." I spoke while trying to pry his hands off my neck.

"Mane fuck you Rae." He said, letting me go.

"Fuck me? Boy FUCK YOU." I said, slapping him.