𝗢.𝗧.𝗟. 𝟬𝟬𝟱

𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 13, 2021
𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑒 𝑆𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ

"I never encourage violence but I don't feel like you'd be wrong to beat her ass

"I never encourage violence but I don't feel like you'd be wrong to beat her ass." Jayda spoke with a straight face.

"Yea, matter of fact we can jump her cause that hoe should've never did my brother like that." Laina said.

"Laina you ain't jumping shit. But I should beat that hoe ass for playing with my nigga like that. Like why would you lie about the baby being his if you knew it wasn't?" I chuckled.

Da'Mani found out that his "babymomma" wasn't actually carrying his child last night and he's been acting so heartbroken. Right now I was on the phone with Jayda and Laina putting them on game.

"Exactly! Bitches be dicked out." Jayda yelled.

"Right, that's why I only fuck with a few." Laina laughed.

"Okayyy." I giggled.

"Enough of allat, y'all wanna go out tonight?" Jayda asked.

"Sure." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hoe i'm pregnant!" Laina yelled, making us laugh.

"And? You can go up without drinking." Jayda said, rolling her eyes.

"I guess." Laina mumbled.

"What time are we heading out?" I asked.

"We can meet up at 8:00 so we can leave at about 8:30-9:00." Jayda responded.

"Okay, but how imma get out with my nigga in the living room?" Laina asked.

"Girl just pack all your stuff in a bag and tell him you're coming over here for a sleepover." I said.

He really shouldn't even mind her going out especially since it's with me and Jayda.

"You can tell you used to do sneaky shit." Jayda laughed.

"On me, that hoe was quick to come up with a game plan." Laina said, laughing harder.

"Both of y'all shutup cause I never said shit when y'all would come over just to see  y'all niggas." I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Speaking of our niggas, how are you gonna get out when Mani is always over there?" Jayda asked.

"He's spending time with his mother tonight." I replied.

"Alright then, so what we wearing?" Laina asked.

"I'm feeling like a city bitch so maybe that's what we should give." Jayda spoke.

"We can do that." I shrugged.

"Bet, y'all wanna go shopping first?" Jayda asked.

"Fasho" "It's a move." Me and Laina responded.