Skid x Pumpkin creature! Pump

Requested by @maslopalone

...

Pump sat on the grass in the Graveyard. He looks at the three gravestones...

" Here lies my boner ", " I am fine ", and " you later "...

...

Okay he can't lie, those are pretty damn funny.

He then looks at the ground. He closes his eyes and concentrated. He puts his right hand on the ground and felt his hand rising. It stops and he opens his eyes.

One ghost plant appears right in front of the boy.

[ It looks like this ]

Ghost plants are pretty spooky

Ghost plants are pretty spooky. Maybe Skid likes these flowers. He doesn't know if he does, but it doesn't hurt to try right?

He gently plucks it out and gets up. Only to turn around and find Skid " Hi Pump! ". Pump felt his heart jump and hid the flower " Oh... h-heya Skid... ".

Skid tilts his head to the right " What ya hiding? "

" O-Oh uh... i found this ghost plant a-and i thought you might like it... "

Pump holds out the plant and says " I-It's spooky and i know you like spooky things... though i get it if you don't like it because these flowers aren't spooky. ".

Skid grins and hugs Pump " I didn't know some plants can be spooky! Thank you for showing me! ". Pump blushes and replies with " Y-Your welcome... ".

How can he even tell him? If Skid finds out that Pump is some pumpkin creature, he'll probably won't be his friend anymore...

He probably won't even-

" Pump? You there? You spaced out for a moment. "

Wait what?

Pump looked up and said " Huh? No i'm fine. ". Maybe he should tell him. They been friends for... a while and maybe Skid is able to understand this kind of thing now right?

Pump took a deep breath and says " Look... there's something i-... you know what? It's not important. Come on let's go get some ice cream. ". Maybe it isn't the time yet.

Pump walked away while Skid stood in confusion. He shrugs it off while he follows his best friend.

——————————————————————

The two of them ate the last of their ice cream and laughed...

They sat on the bench and Pump asks " I uh... gotta check something. ". He turns around and this got Skid curious. He quickly saw what Pump was on about...

His hand... it's orange...

" Pump? Why is your hand orange? "

Skid quickly sat back down and Pump gasps quietly. He needed an excuse, but... maybe it's time for Skid to know. He sighs and replies " I'm a pumpkin creature... not sure what kind, but- " he covers his mouth and looked at Skid.

He then said " I-I-I-I mean... it's just makeup. Yeah! Just makeup. ". The boy shook his head " Pump... you're a monster. ".

Pump felt hurt a little, then he remembered what Skid meant. He nods " I know... and i'm not like anyone else. ". He takes off his gloves and looks at his own orange hands. It was quiet for a moment until he spoke

" My Mom is human, my Dad is human, my sister is human, and me? I'm not. I always thought that at least someone in my family was just like me, but no one is. You probably don't even- "

The pumpkin boy was interrupted with a hug. Skid squeezed him tightly " I-I haven't been honest with you as well! You may be monster, but you're my monster! A-Also i... i don't care if you're a monster because i... ".

He what?

" Skid? You need to speak up. "
" I lo... love you... i know it's weird. "

Pump cups his hands on Skid's face and pulls him into a kiss. This was surprising, but Skid didn't have the time to think about it.

He was in the middle of the best kiss of his life...

The end...

————————————————————————

Wow this took a while lol

Remember, i take suggestions~

Ta ta fellow readers~