Conversion! Skid x Corrupted! Pump

" Who are gonna be my victims today? "

Pump walked around through town and saw no one. They must all be hiding in their homes waiting for the young corrupted one to leave...

He had to let Skid stay in an abandoned home for a while, so he doesn't get hurt. He misses his friend, but right now they need food.

Pump then saw a familiar figure. They looked like Skid, but he wasn't corrupted. That's impossible... Skid should have been still at that home. Pump then took a few steps closer " Skid? Didn't i tell you- "

The figure turned around...

... That was Skid, but he looked... different. He had the same costume, but he had fangs, and green eyes.

" Who the HELL are you? Why do you look like my Skid? "
" Your Skid?... i suppose i do look like your Skid, but i'm very different~ "

He then holds up a knife " You see, i joined the insanity for a while now and... well... my Pump still doesn't want to join. How sad... now i'm trying to find him, but i think i'm in a different world because my Pump doesn't look like... that. ".

Pump looks at his claws and looks at that Skid. He growls and asked " You talking about me? I'll give you something to worry about! ". He was about to scratch him until the younger one dodges. He laughs and asked " Is that all you got? I want some real fun. ".

One epic anime fight later...

The corrupted one was running out of breath...

" HOLD... S-STILL! I NEED TO GET YOU CORRUPTED! "
" Ah, so that's what you are. Just give in into the insanity! "
" I HAVE MY SKID TO TAKE CARE YOU LITTLE- ACK! "

He tripped and fell onto top of Skid and slowly got up...

Oh shit...

" UHHH... IT'S NOT- "
" Actually this is fine... "
" I'M LITERALLY ON TOP OF YOU! "
" So we're flirting? Okay... "

Flirting? Where the hell did he...

...

This feels nice actually...

Pump never knew that the Skid in front of him was kinda cute...

" Y-You know... you lookin beautiful yourself, darling... "

Skid then pulled Pump into a kiss. They then separated and the older one asked " We're a thing now? ". Pump chuckled " Yup... i got no problem with that. ".

————————————————————————

You: Hold up this ain't insanity Skid-

Me: Technically yes. From what i heard, the creator changed it's name-

This oneshot is short as fuck lmao-