Neo! Skid x Neo! Pump

⬆️ Art doesn't belong to me! ⬆️

————————————————————————

Skid sat next to a grave that said " I am fine ".

...

Yea well he wasn't...

He sighed and ate a piece of a Bocadon. His eyes observed the graveyard. He realized that this town is weird as fuck.

He has bullies who constantly get on his and Pump's back just because they like this one fucking holiday...

Then some old man tried to do some shit with him and his boyfriend... thank god he's dead...

What's next? Some guy tries to kidnap him? He wouldn't be surprised. If anything, he'll just kick the guy's ass. Skid looked at the half eaten candy...

...

...

...

His own life is weird...

Speaking of boyfriend...

No not Boyfriend... you know the one Skid gave the nickname " Dickweed " to.

Skid's boyfriend... as in Pump...

He doesn't admit it that often, but he has a soft spot for him. The fuzzy warm feeling just gets to him whenever he's thinking about his lover.

" ... id? "
" ... kid? "
" SKID! "

Skid was snapped back into reality and looked at Pump. The pumpkin boy sat next to Skid and asked " You gonna finish that or should i just swipe it from you? "

" You can have the rest. "
" Thanks! I was getting hungry! "

Pump took the candy and ate the rest. The shorter one stares at his chubby lover. He then said " How's life been treating ya? "

" Meh. My parents are busy and my sister been a nagging stupid ass brat lately. Just because i went into room doesn't mean i'm looking for her fucking diary! "

Skid smirks " Well... we're you? ". Pump looked at his boyfriend and replies with " No you dummy! I was looking for my microphone! ". Skid laughs and says " Yea i bet you were! ".

Pump rolls his eyes and ate last of the candy. He puts the wrapper in his pocket and made a mental note to throw it away later.

Skid then broke the silence " Wanna get some spooky ice cream? ". Pump shook his head and look at the ground. The 8 year old could tell something is wrong " Ay? You okay? "

" ... "
" What's going on in that brain of your's? "

The younger one sighs " ... We really are weirdos huh? ". Skid tilts his head " No shit are we? "

" Why the fuck do you think we live in a place where crazy shit happens? It happens all the time... "
" W-What are- "
" I'M JUST A WEIRD FUCKING KID THAT NO ONE WILL UNDERSTAND! "

Skid jumps at that tone. He then said " Of course we are... ". Pump turns his head " Huh?- "

" YOU MAY BE WEIRD, BUT YOU'RE THE KIND OF WEIRD I BE WITH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! "
" Heh... you think so? "
" I know so. "

Skid cups his hand on Pump's cheeks and kissed his lips...

God Pump couldn't resist...

He kissed him back... he missed this...

The chubby one gently pushed him back, separating the kiss " Not for too long, Sugar pie. They might catch us... ". Skid giggles at the nickname " Now that's just being cheesy, but i guess you're right. ".

Skid was about to get up until Pump pulls him back down. He gave quick kiss and said " You know what? How about a few extra minutes? ".

The kissing got passionate. Skid pulls away and asked " Geez you missed this? "

" Hell yeah... "
" What if someone complains?- "
" Then let them. It makes me more in love with you. "

They kept kissing until they separated since they need a thing called AiR. Skid laughs quietly and said " You just looooove to spite others... don't you? ". The pumpkin boy kisses his lover's cheek and replies with

" I know and i love it. "

————————————————————————

Y E E-