Chapter 2

lalani ;

Later that night i cooked for Meela and Javien ( the other roomate )

" Ma this food is GREAT " Javien said smacking hard as hell !

" Boy if you dont slow downn ' hungry ass ! " i said ..

Me and Meela laughed

" Both of yall can suck on these hungry ass balls ! " He yelled getting up

I guess he aint think it was funny.

Meela got up and started cleaning the table " Ayyy love , Jerimih comming to get me. We goin out. iight ? "

" Okay " i said smirking. I sat on the couch watching tv. Javian was upstairs play his music REALLY loud. I ran up there and banged on his door. " Nigga , turn that shit down ! "..

He seemed not to be able to hear me so i gave up and got in the shower.

I got in and started my little hygeine thing , when the door opened. I looked out the curtain and Javien took my towel and ran. " What the fuck dude ! Why you gotta be so playful! " i yelled getting out the shower .

I walked to the hallway .. " Javien ! Stop playing .. its cold out here ! i whined .. He just looked me up and down licking his lips.

" Come get it Ma " he said holding the towel up ..

I stuck him a bird " You know what ! Fuck ill just free ball to my room ! " I yelled walking to my room . I went to my dresser to find something to dry off with when i felt him behind me. " Javian , what the fuck ! Get out ! " i yelled . He just put his finger on my lips.

" Shhh Baby girl "

He started kissing my neck and exploring my body with his fingers. I let out a moan . He turned me around , kissing me on my lips .. then he threw me on my bed and walked out .

I sat up and thought .. Dang , This nigga had me feeling some type of way, but nahh let me stop .. but as soon as i started to get up he came back with a smirk on his face.

He pushed me back down and pulled my face to his.

" I know you want it " he wispered in my ear then began taking off his shirt.

I could see the lust in his eyes which made me want it even more. I started kissing down his neck while he unbuttoned his pants.

.......

" Mmmm ! Javien " i moaned.. He was teasing me. He stuck the tip in and pulled it back just to watch me go CRAZY ! He did this about 5 times till' i started getting really mad.

" JAVIEN ! " I screamed

" Haa .. ok baby " he said then shoved hisself inside of me so hard a picture fell off the wall.

......

He let me get on top. I never have really done this before but i guess i was doing good by the way his eyes were rolling to the back of his head. When we were finished we both just layed there for awhlie before he fell asleep ... I put on his t-shirt and just layed there , thinking ....