Chapter Fifteen

Blossom's POV

It's been a whole month since the snake attack. Boomer been wearing contacts outsdie, cause he still hasn't controled his eyes. They still change every so often, and it's very creepy to me. He can change into a blue snake, and when he does he goes back to the lake. Bubbles would follow but they would come back with smiles, and Boomer could control his eyes for a while.

As for me, my hands are getting on my last nerve. When I get angry they turn into fire, it's really frustating. Brick has been helping, but he can hardly control his Demon side, and dragon side. Yup you heard me, dragon. That day was dark, brother against brother, dragon against mixed angels.

Flashback

I walked out and saw Boomer gribbing his hair. I ran over and he looked up, his eyes was shifting into snakes, then into firey demons, then his normal eyes.

"Make it stop!" Boomer yelled.

"Calm down or your gonna shift." I said and grabbed his hands.

"It won't stop, Blossom. Make it stop." He whrispered as he looked in my eyes. His eyes stayed snakes, and his hands disspeared from mine. I saw him changed into a large blue snake. Larger than before, he was the same size as the green snake. I jumped and fell against the chair.

"Go." Boomer hissed and his eyes shifted to fiery demons eyes. He spit vemon but I block with earth. It burned through and I spread my wings and headed for the back.

Boomer slide across the grass and wrapped his snake tail around my ankle and slammed me down. I gasped and saw his large blue snake head above my small human head.

His eyes showed confusion, and sorrow. He opened his mouth but a white dagger with into it. Boomer hissed and fell back.

"What happen?" Brick asked as he reached me.

"I don't know, he just changed." I said as Bubbles helped me up. 

"The snake genes, since he hasn't killed anything the snake is getting angry we need to get him to the cave." Bubbles said as Buttercup and Butch ran out.

"Shit!" They said together.

"What?" I asked them as they pointed towards the sky. I wided my eyes and saw two dragons coming our way.

"Can't we have break!" Brick yelled and flew in the sky.

"Butch, Buttercup, help me get Boomer in the cave." Bubbles said as they nodded.

"You help Brick!" The greens said as I nodded. I spread my wings and flew in the air, I reached Brick and pulled out my bow.

"What are you doing here?" Brick asked as he made black dagger chains.

"Helping you, last time I check. I know more than you about this stuff." I said as I shot the blue one in it's chest.

"Last time I check, I lived with them! So I beat you!" Brick yelled and wrapped the black dagger chain around the red one.

"Whatever." I said and Brick hissed.

"The damn thing bite me!" Brick yelled and I wided my eyes.