Chapter Three

Buttercups POV

I spread my wings and jumped off the roof. The wind blew across my face as my wings flap in the wing.

"Mama, look its an angel!' I heard a little girl say.

"Not now, Nefer." The mother hissed. I growled and flew down to the girl. I saw she had short black hair with blue eyes like Bubbles.

"Hey." I said as I poked her sides. She giggled and showing her two front teeth missing.

"Hi. Are you an angel, cause Papa used to say that angels fly in the sky and protect the people on Earth." She said as I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm an angel. I will protect you, just be strong for your mom, Kay?"

"Ok!" She said as she giggled.

"Nefertiti! Get over here please!" Her mom said.

"Coming Mama." She said as she skipped over there. I smiled and flew up in the air.

"Bravo, you talk to a little girl." I heard someone say behind me. I turned and saw Butch. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"Its my job, and besides I love doing it." I said.

"I think its boring. You know this whole thing is boring! No one can see demons or hear us unless they believe in us. All they can is feel us!" Butch said as if he was talking to himself.

I licked my lips and saw something flying behind him. I narrowed my eyes and saw a red with blue wings dragon.

"This is so stupid! Maybe I should just go and throw myself in the pits of lava in Hell!" Butch yelled. I rolled my eyes and got bodyslammed by the dragon.

"Buttercup!" I heard Butch yelled. I grunted as we crashed into the building. I heard my wings cracked.

"Shit." I mumbled. I turned to see the dragon red eyes. I stared into to see Hell, and the little demons crawling on walls and whipping on the people who didnt have their souls saved.

The dragon got pulled off, and I saw Butch flung it over to the hole in the ground. I breathed in a deep breathe and felt myself sliding down.

"Argh!" I said as I got caught. I opened my eyes and saw Butch. He was flying with a straight face with some pain.

"Thanks." I said as we landed on the roof.

"No problem." He said as he looked over my wings. As he looked over my wings, I looked as his. He had raven black wing. As I stared at it longer it changed from black to white. I gasped and fell back. He looked confused but his wings changed back to black. What in the world?

Bubbles POV

I sat on the park bench and saw Boomer flying in a circle. I raised my eyebrow and spread my wings. I flew up to him.

"Are you ok?" I asked him as he tugged at his hair.

"Yeah, fine. Just thinking." Boomer said as I nodded.

"About?" I pressed.

"Nothing. Look theres Ken." He said as he pointed down. I raised an eyebrow and Blossom flying beside him, laughing with him. I smiled and turned I saw Boomer gone.

I bit my lip and flew down. I heaed a rustle in the bushes. I walked over there and saw a little boy crying. I walked over to him, and sat next to him.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him as he looked up.

"I hurt my knee and arm." He said with a full scottish accent. I stared at him and saw he was lying.

"What really happen?" I asked as I took his arm lighty.

"Some boys came over and pushed me. They called me names, I only wanted to play with them. They said I couldnt since I was different." He said as tears slide down his cheeks. I healed his arm and wrapped my arms around him.

"Its ok to be different. You know, everything is much better if your different." I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Really?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said as I wiped away his tears. He smiled and jumped up.

"Thank you so much!" He said as he hugged me. I giggled and hugged him bak.

"Now go have some fun." I said as he ran to the soccer field.

"Good luck, Scottie." I whrispered and flew of into the sky. I saw Scottie looking up with his mouth wided opened.

Blossoms POV

I flew beside Ken. Ken was humming and playing with his thumbs. He was nervous since his dad not gonna be home. The Profresser had to go to New York in U.S.A. Ken wasnt happy but hisbdaf promised that soon he gets back they'll make that toy rocket that Ken got for christmas.

I smiled and saw his house came into the view. His breathe hitched and bit his bottom lip.

"It'll be ok. I'ma be by your side the whole time." I said as I landed next to him.

"Promise?" Ken said in a broken voice.

"I promise." I said as I heard the door opened. I saw Kens Uncle and Ken let his head down. I frowned and followed Ken inside.

"Hmmm, this is gonna be a good day." Ken Uncle said as he rubbed Kens shoulders. I sighed and closed my eyes. I heard a curse word and saw Kens Uncle staring at the kicthen door.

"Go Ken!" I yelled and Ken ran to his room.

"Get back here!" Kens Uncle yelled and I heard the door locked. I smirked and saw Brick clapping in the corner.

"Amazing." Brick said as I rolled my eyes.

"I do you even better." Brick said as he snapped his fingers. The hell dog landed in the middle of the room. I stepped back a little and saw Brick smirking.

"Hush, this isn't allowed. We can't show them to humans, when they are alive." I said as heavy footsteps started to come down the stairs. Brick sighed and snapped his fingers, the hell dog dispearred.

"Always ruin fun." Brick mumbled, I rolled my eyes. I walked up to Kens room and walked through the door. I saw him sitting on the bed looking at his textbook. I smiled and sat next to him. He looked up and smiled, I smiled back and motioned to the book.