Why me

"Eunji lunch is ready" Taehyung say opening the door without a knock."Ahhhh" she scream.."My innocent eyes"

"You should knock the door first" she said " I'm sorry" with that he ran downstairs.While Taehyung enter her room she was changing her cloth,backfacing  him.

After finish eating they sit down in the living room.Jungkook and Eunji were fighting over the remote again.

"No it's mine" "No" " You already watch it yesterday" " I wanna watch again" Jungkook was about to win but "Gummy oppa help me"

When she said that everyone widen their eyes even Jungkook.He slowly loosen his hand Eunji finds its werid but take the opportunity and take the remote." I won" she jump happily.

"What did you say princess" Jin ask "I won"..
"Nonono..Before that"
"Gummy oppa" she said again.Tears were gathered in their eyes except Yoongi he smile.

Jungkook couldn't stop his tears they fall down"Why did you cry....is it because of this remote" Eunji ask before he could answer

"Why do you call him in that name" Namjoon ask "Because it's suits him" she answer..

Here take the remote don't cry infront of me like a baby " she try to handed him " Yahh Im crying because I'm jealous"...."And I'm not a baby" Jungkook said.

"Why did you jealous".."Because you give him a nickname first..I want it to I'm the one who always play with you" he pouted

"Okay  bunny oppa" when she finish her sentence Jungkook hug her tightly "I-cant -b.breath" she said while tapping his back."Sorry" Jungkook break the hug and smile widely."Weird" she said

"Can you also give us" Jimin ask "Yes I already have some but except for you"..

"Huh..Why me" he said pointing at himself " I'm confused  I want to call you lovely oppa but I also want mochi oppa"

"Why do you wanna call him lovely oppa" Taehyung ask "Uhmm..I heard he say you're so lovely I'm so lovely We're so lovely..lovely lovely lovely" when she finished the other laught and Jimin cheek turn into tomato

"When did you say that" Namjoon ask "Yesterday when I talk to that foreign secretary" he answer

" Say our nickname I wanna know it" Hobi clap his hand which make Eunji giggle

"Jin oppa is Wwh oppa meaning worldwide handsome oppa,Yoongi oppa is Gummy oppa,Hobi oppa is Sunshine oppa,Namjoon oppa is Dimple oppa,Jimin oppa I will call you Mochi oppa, lovely oppa is a bit..you know,Taehyung oppa is Boxy oppa and lastly Jungkook oppa is Bunny oppa" she smile widely

"Where did you get those nickname" Yoongi ask "I don't know I think it suit you" Hobi hug her the others also join and soon become a group hug.

Time skip at night

"I will make you dinner I wanna perpare something for you don't enter I wanna do it alone" with that she went to the kitchen.Jin try to help her but got smack  by a spoon "Sorry but I don't need help..Maids are here" she said and left him.

"Dinner is ready" she shouted the boys walk in the kitchen with an O face.They sit down "Eat it" she said

She is standing beside the table waiting for their reaction Jin was the first one who drink the soup,he clear his throat.The other also started eating they all clear their throat "What did you put in this"Jin ask "Why is it not good" Eunji ask.Jin don't wanna disappoint her he fake smile "No it is too tasty" he said and look at the other "It is tasety how did you make it " they all say in unison.

She smile widely"It's cabbage,carrot and vinegar" she said.She drink it but split it out "WTH...Stop eating" she said but they ignore it."Your stomach will hurt stop staing"

"You spent so many time to make this" Jin said.She know that she cannot stop them by saying some words.She started to cry loudly "What.. what happen" Namjoon ask

"If you don't stop eating that shit I will cry like this forever" she said and started acting again.Jungkook look at her " That's a fake cry tears don't even fall and it sounds like a cow"

Eunji glared at him and started fake cry again but this time it's louder than before Yoongi cover his ears "Stop eating before we became deaf" he shouted.The other stop.

Eunji smile widely "Look at this fox smiling" Taehyung said "Do you want me to start again"..."NO" they all say

Eunji giggle and clap her hand twice.The maid come out with various food the boys raise their eyebrow and look at her

"This is the real foods I made for you.. I'm sorry but the soup is just a prank I wanna see you reaction" she said.."Don't lie you even drink it " Jungkook say "I'm not lying and thats was an acting"

"She isn't  lying young master we were surprise by her skills" the head maid say while placing the plate.

"Eat first" Yoongi said to Jin."Why me" Jin said in terror "Because I say it" "Now" Jin eat it "Wow" was all he could say he continue eating ignoring the others glare.The boys also started eating Hobi gave a thumbs up...

It is midnight Eunji got a phone call

"Missed me baby girl"

"Jackson"

"Oh you remember me"

"How can I forget the person that look like shit"

"You..(giggles )Wait for me I'll come for you"

"Blah blah blah..I'm not scared of you"

With that she hanged up.She track his phone when she get his location.She dress herself in black and jump out of the window.

But little did she know that someone was watching  her