1

It's a wonderful morning but Renjun wakes up with a frown on his face. He was suddenly woken up from his sleep by his brother by pouring cold water on his face. He knew he had classes but still didn't like the way Jisung woke him up.

After getting ready for school he got out of his room shouting "Yaa Jisung, why did you pour cold water on my face" and Jisung started to run for his life until their friends held Renjun away from Jisung.

"Haechan, do you know what he did?" Renjun shouted, for which Haechan replied "I know, I know now let's leave we have to get to class fast, you can kill him later." Renjun sighed and started to pack his things and leave.

Even though he was not as sulky he was when he woke up, he was still sulking and bickering "Jaemin if not for you choosing our dorm sooo away from our classes we wouldn't have to walk so much, you see" Jaemin just was in a really good mode that he decided to let that comment slide.

They finally reached their classes and parted ways cause they all took different majors. Renjun, Jaemin and Haechan have been best friends since their middle school days. Jisung is now a high school senior and is now living in his brother's dorm for a few days to apply for SM university just like his brother.

Jaemin took medicine as his major, Haechan took music and Renjun took Art. As Renjun arrived at his class, he took the first bench seat, took out his notes, his glasses and books and was ready for class to start.

Class started, professor Taemin was handsome yet a very creative man and renjun looked up to him so much that Taemin basically thinks him as his brother rather than a professor. Class went on for half an hour peacefully until a guy came rushing into the class with blood in the end of his lips and hair totally messed up and shirt with blood stains.

Taemin turned to him and gave a look of disgust and said "You could have gone home right?" To which the guy said "I am sorry sir, I need attendance" to which taemin replied "that's right, I have never seen you in class regularly before. Okay get in and take a seat."

He went to the last possible bench and sat down and was looking like he was about to pass out and soon he did pass out... or he was sleeping... he didn't know exactly he felt a burn near his lips that woke him up.

He saw this beautiful angel with medicine in his hands but everyone had left. He asked "Why are you helping me darling?" He got no reply. He didn't stop him from treating him but kept quite.

Before he left he said "I don't like to see people bleeding..... you don't need to thank me" Jaehyun was star stuck by the actions of the boy. He then realised he was drooling from his sleep so he wiped it up with so much embarrassment and laughed it off.