2

Jaehyun walked back to his friends who were waiting for him, "How long dude?? We were waiting for you" said Mark. Jaehyun replied "Sorry man, I think I passed out in class after that fight with Kris Wu. I can't believe he would even try to hit Jeno, like why would he wanna do that? He knows Jeno is like my freaking brother."

"Okay man chill don't get all worked up" said Johnny and they all went to the cafeteria to eat. Now Jaehyun got time to check his phone, he opened Instagram to see what people who weren't as popular as him were doing. And he was also eating rice, when it brushed on his wound he remembered the cute boy who took care of him.

"Guys, i need you guys to find a boy and I promise this time it is not to pick a fight." Jaehyun said. Yuta said "Sure dude, I have a couple of connections, I can help you find anyone in this whole damn planet if you promise you won't fight them." Everyone were laughing.

"I saw this boy in art class today, he came out of nowhere and treated my wound like an angel haha.... When I asked him why he helped him, he just said he doesn't like seeing people bleed but his face was so cute you guys.... And also I think it's time I wanna try something with a cute guy like him"

Lucas said "Dating a lot of people Jaehyun is far better than fighting Jaehyun. So okay tell me his name or anything else you know about him." But Jaehyun didn't know anything else. So they decided to wait until he has more information.

Jaehyun soon forgot about that boy and went to a party and had a blast and even posted a picture in Instagram to entertain his 2000 followers.

He saw a comment from Kris Wu "You wait right there, let's finish off what we started

He saw a comment from Kris Wu "You wait right there, let's finish off what we started." As much as he wanted to fight Kris Wu, he was too drunk to fight. So decided to leave the place, he didn't call Jeno cause he would be studying, he didn't call his friends cause if they hear the word Kris Wu they will wanna fight him and he would hurt them. So he just drunk walked from the frat house to the campus. He couldn't walk anymore so he decided he will rest somewhere before continue walking. He sat down at the end of the corridor, he felt like he heard some music but he didn't pay much attention to it.

But he did hear Kris Wu come, he wanted to move and fight back but he was too drunk. Kris Wu hit him hard a couple of times and stopped cause it was not fun when he doesn't try to defend himself. Jaehyun was already bleeding from his hands and lips. After Kris Wu left, he wanted to move or call someone to help but he couldn't. So he just passed out.

When he woke up, he was in a room that looked so pretty and was dressed it fit clothes... maybe too fit. He didn't understand what was going on until he saw a picture of Renjun and another boy in the table next to the bed.

So he understood where he was but how did he end up here? The last thing he remembers is being attacked by Kris Wu