6

"Dude you won't believe it, this guy used to be Renjun's boyfriend in high school and he also turns out to be Luhan's brother....... What are you going to do? Please don't get into a fight again...." Yuta said to which Jaehyun just silently ended the call. He knew that it would be rude to involve this much into Renjun's personal life so soon. Well this didn't stop him from going to class the next day.

He entered the class and saw Renjun with his glasses, notebook, stationery and was amused by how good looking renjun was. He wanted to sit next to Renjun but just as he was about to go and sit another boy already sat next to renjun.

"Hi, I am Xu Minghao!" He said smiling. Renjun and him spoke in Chinese immediately. It felt nice to connect to someone from his home town which he and his parents left when they decided to move to Korea and adopt another kid, Jisung.

Jaehyun couldn't take his eyes off but not in a romantic way rather in a jealousy, jealousy way. He knew Xu for a couple of months now but they never got along. They both are in the university's football team and always fight about decisions and anything for that matter. He coming in between him and Renjun made Jaehyun even more angry.

After this class, Jaehyun decided to text Renjun.

Junniee

Hey Junnie! Wanna hang out today evening at the library??

Hey! Sure! See you then :)

Renjun was not a person who would be comfortable with hanging out with just anyone. He had his comfort zone but somehow whenever he is with Jaehyun he thing 'Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?' (Okay! Yeah Renjun is a Taylor Swift fan 💁🏼‍♀️😂)

For the next couple of days, they both met in the library and spend most of the time studying but still had their small moments of beauty! Jaehyun knew he was falling for Renjun but he wasn't sure if the reverse was happening. He knew he had do some grand gesture to show Renjun how much he means to him.

He decided to invite him to one of his football matches, even though it's not a grand gesture it might help Renjun fall for him. Renjun also accepted but he didn't tell Jaehyun that even Xu invited him to the same game cause he didn't want the latter to feel bad. Renjun was confused on why people invited him to the game but especially why Xu invited cause they weren't that close but anyways he decided to push that thought away and spend some time with his best friends and his brother.

They all went to the juice bar near by instead of a bar cause Jisung is still in high school. They were having fun discussing their crushes and stuff. Jaemin accepted that he had a crush on Jeno even though they only have met a couple of times. Haechan accepted that he also likes a guy from Jaehyun's group, Mark. Renjun told them that Jaehyun invited him to his game, everyone teased him and laughed except Jisung.

He had a bad feeling about Jaehyun and he didn't want his brother to be hurt but he knew nothing can be sure until he gets evidence so he decided to dig deeper.