8

After that drama at the game, Xu and Renjun were spending a lot of time together but Renjun kept searching for Jaehyun but he was nowhere to be found for a couple of days. He thought that Jae would be busy and didn't want to disturb him but he was still not sure why Jae's missing makes him feel worried and stuff like that but he decided to push the feeling aside and text him after three days of no contact.

Renjun: Hey Jaehyun!

He shoved his phone away and continued playing with Jisung. Jisung was worried about his brother spending time with Jaehyun but now he was happy that they aren't hanging out frequently. I mean don't get Jisung wrong, it's just that Renjun has been through enough and then Jaehyun shows up with blood all over him and that makes Jisung thinks that he might hurt his brother.

Renjun's mind without noticing went to think when Jaehyun will text him back and contact him but unfortunately it's been a day since he texted and still no reply. Now he was worried, he wanted to contact Jaehyun. So he decided to go and meet Jaemin who was kind of close with one of Jaehyun's friend.

'Renjun, it's been so long since we hung out. How are you? How is everything?' Jaemin asked. Renjun decided to get to that matter directly, he asked "Where is Jeno?" Now Jaemin was annoyed and said "Yeah Jeno is here only but he was hiding only because we haven't decided to go public yet." This was a new revelation for Renjun and just as he was thinking Jeno came down the stairs and smiled nervously.

Renjun had to talk to Jaehyun, so he decided to ask Jeno itself to help him figure out why Jaehyun is avoiding him. "Jeno, first of all, congratulations on your relationship. Now, do you know why Jaehyun is ignoring me?" Jeno was confused cause what Jaehyun said about Renjun was totally different from the kinda question Renjun asked. "See, I can't tell you much but he was murmuring something like he wasn't anyone special to you or that he is just another person you help."

Everything became clear to Renjun now, it was from the game he stopped talking to him and that might be because Renjun ran to help Xu and didn't pay attention to that person who he went to the game from but how will Jaehyun know that he was the reason Renjun came and it was not Xu.

He knew what he had to do. Even though it seems like Jaehyun is just another person who Renjun is helping, he knew Jaehyun meant more to him. He thought he'd never fall in love again but just like Taylor Swift said "You can't help who you fall for."

Since he was the reason for this misunderstanding, he decided to clear it up by asking Jeno and his friends to help him. Well, you are going to see a grand romantic gesture from a guy who doesn't care about anything other than studies and his friends... who started to fall for a person who he met like his worst nightmare... who is ignoring him because he doesn't know how to express his affection.... Because of a bastard... who ruined love for him.

Renjun kept thinking about one thing while planning to clear the misunderstanding..... "I hope is different from that dumbass.... Not even slightly similar to him...."