5

Renjun and Jaehyun reached their class. Renjun as usual sat in the first bench but to his surprise even Jaehyun sat in the first bench beside him and smiled widely at Renjun. Renjun accepted that his heart skipped a beat.

Renjun took notes, asked doubts and everything when Jaehyun was there next to him looking at him continuously. After class Jaehyun said "I want us to be friends" Renjun smiled and said "I already have friends besides aren't you very popular and have a lot of friends?"

"All of people are pretentious bastards, only Johnny, yuta, mark, Lucas are my friends and Jeno is like my brother, we grew up together." Renjun said "I guess I could be your friend." "Great! Where do you wanna hang out Junnie, Cafeteria?" Renjun's cheeks turned crimson red at that nickname.

Renjun replied "No, I know the perfect place to hang out" and took Jaehyun to the library. Jaehyun was confused until Renjun opened his food box and a book and started to read that. Jaehyun just took one of Renjun's book and started reading it. It was very peaceful until Jaehyun took Renjun's food box.

Renjun went to the other side of the table where Jaehyun was sitting to get the food box from him. Jaehyun kept moving the box as Renjun tried to get it, Jaehyun said "You are so short"and laughed. That hurt Renjun's pride that he stood on a chair and tried to get the box from standing Jaehyun. Renjun was about to fall from the chair and Jaehyun held him by his T-shirt and they both started to laugh.

Kris Wu noticed Jaehyun being happy and laughing and he had to do something. He went to Luhan to discuss it.

Renjun was worry free and laughing after a long time, so after going back to his dorm he decided to post a picture from today on his Instagram.

@renjunnieee    At the libraryyy ❤️Liked by @nana_jaem, @hyuck_sun and 100 others @renjun_spam  oh darling you look so sexy

Liked by @nana_jaem, @hyuck_sun and 100 others
@renjun_spam  oh darling you look so sexy... you don't know what I would do to you if you were here

Jaehyun saw the picture and was smiling until he found the comment "oh darling you look so sexy... you don't know what I would do to you if you were here" from an account named @renjun_spam

Jaehyun's mind was boiling even when it's just been a couple of days since he knew Renjun. He checked his previous posts and found similar comments from the same account and then he realised maybe that's why Renjun isn't very active in Instagram. But he wanted to know what exactly was going on because Renjun replied to one of the comments from that account "Please stop... I have had enough of you."

But he felt it's too early to ask him about his personal life so he called Yuta.
"Yuta, I need you to find out who this person is, I'll send you an Instagram account"
"Okay dude! I'll call you once I find something"
He sent the account and waited for the call and finally yuta called back.
"Dude you won't believe this....... This guy is actually.......

To be continued 🤷🏼‍♀️