Blood is thicker then water

Stella unfolded her arms from her chest and tried to push away the grumbling feeling of hunger in her stomach that she knew would linger in her until she drank one thing,a substance thicker then water-blood.

The cover of the coffin might of been heavy to a mortal but not to her.

With ease,she pushed it off and sunlight streamed her face,making her wince and take her lotion out of a crook in her coffin.

She rubbed it all over her body,mainly her face and neck,along with her arms.
She got up an headed to the mirror,and saw herself.

Ever since she had changed,she had been more beautiful.

Not that she complained.

She had dark green eyes with a wise glimmer that only time could give.

Her long brown hair cascaded over her shoulders to her hips,with a bit of dark red,and her lips were full-layered today with a shade of dark berry red.

She twisted her hair into a fishtail and toped her head with a felt floppy hat and her eyes covered with aviator glasses.

She already had a sunny dress from yesterday-she wore it before going to bed since she knew she was too tired and lazy in the morning.

Her kind need not to take showers because her body never smelt but she took her showers anyway because let's face it,who doesn't like warm showers?
She wore high mermaid tights and leather oxfords.

Her taste in fashion was always there-from a low bob and fringe in the flapper times to shoulder pads and red lipstick in the 1940-1950's where war was raging in the countries.

She said goodbye to her bats from her home...a hidden but grand old bat cave which only contained seven bats.

The other ones flew away into a greater darker place centuries ago.

****************************
Stella walked out of her cave on top of a cliff with crashing rocks down below-which she always looked at the bottom of and shuddered,hearing the tall waves below.

She held her head held high-the smell of blood wafting through her nostrils.

The sight made her eyes widen in shock.

A boy her age-at least her teenage looking age with a dark brown quiff that was a bit tousled holding a rabbit by its legs-sucking its blood.

Stella always went through the hospital
A blood donner to be exact to get a bit of blood-never kill.

The boy had great hearing because as soon as she had gasped he whipped around,dropping the tiny mammal and fixing his deep blue eyes on her green ones.

He bared his fangs,crazed from hunger and looked at her neck,thinking she was a human.

She curved her lips,a low growl escaping her mouth.

His eyes widened and he looked at Stella in shock,looking at her from her feet to back to her face.

She snorted,

"You checking me out,blood sucker?"A smirk grew on her lips.

He leaned against a tree,his plaid button up hugging the muscles on his body,he rolled up the sleeves and said,

"No,I was checking your clothes out he said,before adding,"you look too full of life for such a dead ass creature,bat girl."

"Back to you."

Then,not very interested in the boy,Stella dashed away into the woods without another word.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hey guys!
New story hope you like it!
I really love this I just might work on it everyday and update when I can!as long with my other story I shall try to update!
*snorts a very unladylike like snort*
Not that a lot of people care about this story but to you who read this or even clicked on my story,you-yes you-you reading this you are great.you are a super teen!
Byeeee I'm off to eat chicken nuggets-the holy food.(: