See you soon

"Jisung My boy wake up! ", A voice calls out to him and Jisung sits up and slowly blinked his eyes. Jisung is in a playground. He recognizes it again. He was always here when he was a kid. Mostly with his father.

"Dad ..." he whispers to himself and thinks back to the nice moments. He could never really say goodbye to his father. He can also hardly remember the dream three years ago which he had.
"Jisung my son," calls out the same voice again.
"D-Dad?" Asks Jisung and looks around for the voice.

And there he sees him standing. His father is standing there in his well-known Sunday clothes and has his hair pulled back.
"Dad, what are you doing here?" He asks his father in amazement.
"No, what are you doing here again?" Asks his father. Jisung has to smile slightly

"Oh Jisung you worry your mother a lot, do you know that?" He asks his son, who only nods sadly. Jisung knows what mistakes he has made and he also knows that his mother is probably sitting in a room begging again because he has put himself in danger again.

"Jisung, you really have to learn to take care of yourself. I can only partially protect you," his father explains to him.
"I know Dad. I try to take care of myself, but these things happen all the time. I can't control it," he tries to defend himself, but his father just shakes his head in disappointment.

"You finally have to grow up and make responsible decisions, Jisung," says his father and Jisung just nods.
"Now wake up," he calls out to his son. Jisung just looks at him, confused.
"Wake up!"

When Jisung opens his eyes, he sees a white room and medical equipment around him that he can already recognize. His mother is sitting on a chair next to his bed and appears to be asleep.
"M-Mom", he tries to wake her up and it seems to work, because a few seconds later his mother blinked her eyes and when she sees Jisung sitting there awake, she jumps up and runs over to Jisung.

"Sungie, how are you? Are you hurt? Should I call the doctor? Are you hungry? I can bri-", but Jisung interrupts his mother before she falls over from lack of air.
"I'm fine mom. Thanks," he says and his mom calms down.
"You worry me so much boy," she says as they collapse on the armchair, exhausted.

"I know, and that's why I've finally made up my mind," he says resolutely.
'Dad is right. I finally have to be responsible.'
"I'm going back to LA," he says firmly. Immediately Mr. Park looks at her son. "Are you sure about that? What will happen to Jaemin, your soulmate?", She asks.
"I don't deserve him. He deserves a better life without me. But this time I'll say goodbye to everyone," he says.

"Why shouldn't you have deserve him?" Asks his mother.
"I hurt him and he suffered a lot. If that happened to me, I could never fully forgive the person and always live in fear that the person would leave me again, so I decided that Jaemin should have a better partner" he says and looks at his mother seriously.

"Well, if that's your wish, then I won't stop you," she says understandingly.
"Thanks mom, that means a lot to me," he says and his mother presses a kiss on his forehead.
The next day he is released and immediately goes to the dorm. In front of the dorm he rings the doorbell and Jeno opens it.

"Hey Jisung, what are you doing here?" He asks. "I want to say goodbye to everyone. May I come in?" He asks and Jeno lets him in immediately. Jeno is confused about what Jisung just said. So he just accompanies the boy into the living room, where most of them are already gathered.

"Jisung? What are you doing here?" Asks Haechan, who was the first to notice him. "I am here to say goodbye to you", everyone immediately looks at the youngest.
"What do you mean?" Asks Taeyong.
"I'm going back to LA," says Jisung.

"And what will become of me? ", He suddenly hears a familiar voice say, which he doesn't want to leave behind.
"Nana, I can't expect you to forgive me and trust me again after what I've done to you. I'm going to LA to be closer to Dad again and finally get a real job. But I came here today to say goodbye this time, "he explains.

Jaemin understands Jisung's concerns and lets him go without further reply. Jaemin has long forgiven Jisung and would be ready for a relationship right away, but Jisung is right, Jaemin would not feel comfortable. That's why he supports Jisung.

That evening everyone said goodbye to their Maknae and then it was time ... Jisungs plane takes off and flies to LA. And that's how Jisung's life in LA begins.

"See you soon..., Sungie Baby!"