[𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟐]

"About her."

•||•

•||•

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Tett - Tettt - Tetttt..."

.
.

Finally the school bell for recess time rang, all students immediately tidy up their study equipment and put it in their respective bags, but there are also those who just keep it under their desks.

.

Mrs. Irene got up from her seat. "Alright everyone, it's seems enough our learning for today and see you at the next meeting, it is expected that all students do the homework that I gave y'all. If all of you didn't do it, y'all will get the punishment you deserve, y'all understand?" said Mrs. Irene firmly.

"Understood Mrs. Irene!" said all the students in the class at the same time.

After hearing the answers from the students, Mrs. Irene left the class.

.

Seeing Mrs. Irene had left the class, all the students in the class immediately left the class to go to the school cafeteria to have some rest. Including Yujin & her friends, and also Minju who went with the Sakura's gang to the school cafeteria.

.

"Yayy it's finally break time, I'm very excited to go to the cafeteria to order a lot of food. Right Kwangbae?" Yena asked Hyewon very excitedly, she knew that Hyewon likes to eat a lot, and usually Hyewon likes to treat them to a meal.

.

Hyewon who just stood up from her seat smiled at Yena. "Of course, I'm so excited! My stomach is already growling since Mrs. Irene's lessons are so boring, it's making me hungry." said Hyewon while pouting her mouth.

.

"Hey Kwangbae, I can treat you to a lot of food as long as you eat it alone with me in another cafeteria chair far from all of them." Yuri suddenly said which made Hyewon's eyes widen.

.

"Oh really?" Hyewon asked while smiling at Yuri.

.

"No thanks, you can invite your other friends as long as it's not Kwangbae. Today she will eat her meal with me, Yujin, and the others. Oh yeah, she will also treat us because that's her routine every time she goes to the school cafeteria." said Yena who refused Yuri's offer to Hyewon.

.

"Hey I'm talking to Kwangbae, not you. Huff" Yuri said annoyed.

.