[𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟓]

"Stalking."

•||•

•||•

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yujin's POV

"Oh gosh, how stupid i am!" I said to myself.

I shouldn't have press that follow button. Arghh this is f*ckin' embarrassing, it's already very obvious if I'm stalking her Instagram account.

"Omg what should I do." I asked myself. Finally I immediately pressed the follow button again, that's a sign I canceled my follow request. "I hope she's not holding her phone, the notification from my account asking for a follow request to her account won't be seen again right if I cancel it immediately? Haha." I said relieved.

But it seems I was too stupid, suddenly an unexpected notification appeared on my phone screen.

.
.

@minju.kim started following you

.
.

"WTF!" I cursed while bulging my eyes while staring at my phone screen.

I feel like the most embarrassing person in this world, I act like the person who hates her the most, but I'm secretly stalking her Instagram account. And ofc, she followed my Instagram account. Does she want to make fun of me?

"Huff never mind, there's nothing to lose for her to following my Instagram account, I get new followers and also an advantage for her is, I'm beautiful. My photos are gorgeous asf, my Instagram feed is also neat, people won't get tired of looking at it." I said confidently.

.

"But wouldn't it be a little arrogant not to follow her back?" I thought.

.

After thinking about it well, I finally pressed the follow back button on her Instagram account. Because her Instagram account is private, I had to wait until she accepted my follow request. It's only been a few seconds since I asked for the follow request, she immediately accepted it and ofc that took me a little bit by surprise. Wow gurl that's fast.

Out of curiosity about the photos that she posted on her private Instagram account, I finally immediately opened her Instagram account which was previously private.

"Oh d*mn." I said not believing what I saw. What is the purpose of her to private her Instagram account which already has hundreds of thousands of followers? and also the photos that she posted are very beautiful, this is not worthy of privacy, if this is my account, I will open it to the public and will show off my beautiful face for y'all.

I scrolled through her photos that she post one by one.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~