[𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟖]

"Team."

•||•

•||•

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Prittt!!!

.
.

The sound of the whistle blowing from Mrs. Dahyun was heard startling all the students who were gathered in the field.

They all immediately turned their eyes to Mrs. Dahyun and immediately lined up.

But it's different with Yujin & Ryujin who still look at each other with hateful looks.

.

"Yujin, let's line up first." Chaewon said trying to keep Yujin away from Ryujin.

.

"Tch .." Yujin said as she stepped away from Ryujin and left her then following Chaewon.

.

Ryujin smirked and left Yujin too then gathered with her gang.

.

Minju who had been watching Yujin & Ryujin who looked at each other since earlier could only be silent.

The way they looked at each other was terrifying as if they wanted to create a commotion.

But luckily the two of them were separated now.

.

"OK, all of you listen to me, Since the sport teacher in the next class couldn't teach her students today and I had to take her place. OK now I'll ask you to practice basketball with the next class. Y'all will compete against each other and form a team. I'll divide the team right now." said Mrs. Dahyun.

.

"What? Compete with the next class?!" Said Yuri which suddenly makes Minju surprised.

.

"We already know that the winner from our class must be Yujin, she's very good at playing basketball." Said Sakura.

.

"Oh really?" Minju asked curiously.

Sakura nodded her head.

.

"Ahh.. I want to team up with Yujin, but it seems impossible." Yuri said while pouting her mouth.

.

"True, Yujin won't accept you into her team because you're so bad at basketball." Hitomi said with her savage.

.

"Yahh Hitomi! Arghh you're so mean to me huff." Yuri said then pouting her mouth.

Minju, Sakura, and the others just laughed at Yuri's behaviour.