Such a low high blood

Your name is RK, and you've been obstinately sitting in front of your computer smashing your keyboard with your face for the past 30 minutes, desperately wishing for something to shake you from your insufferable boredom. Imprints of the keystrokes were starting to form on your forehead when the screen of your computer illuminated to announce you're being pestered. Praying it wasn't your annoying 12 years old neighbour again, you open the Pesterchum window.

==>

ArticQueen started pestering RK [2:65]

ΔQ: ΩMGG UΠҜΠΩШΠ IΠ∇ISIβLΣ βΣIΠG PLΣΔSΣ HΣLP MΣ MΨ CHΩSΣΠ MΔTΣSPRITΣ DΣΠIΣD MΨ RΣD ҒΣΣLIΠGS ΔΠD LΣҒT MΣ βΣHIΠD ΔGΔIΠ I DΩΠT ҜΠΩШ ШHΣRΣ I ΔM I'M LΩST ΔΠD I THIΠҜ I ҜILLΣD SΩMΣΩΠΣ βUT I'M ΠΩT SURΣ
RK: WAIT-WHAT-THE-ACTUAL-FUCK-WHO-ARE-YOU-?-?
ΔQ:I'M QΔRTΔ
ΔQ:PLΣΔSΣ HΣLP MΣ

==>

You stare at the glowing screen of your computer for a few seconds harbouring a sceptical expression. Wasn't this the holly distraction you've been praying for?! What are you doing now, making it wait?!

RK:DONT-MOVE-I-GUESS-I-WILL-FIND-YOU

==> RK, activate location options

Your name is Qarta Quinesro and you've just been rejected, yet again, by your chosen one. You have been led into this very unknown place by your moilail in an attempt to cheer you up, but when you confessed your flushed feelings, her eyes did a whole 360° in her orbits as she had enough of your shit and teleported away, without you. It has been an hour now, and now there is a cold body lying right next to you on the sandy ground (you were pretty sure it was very dead by now). After a not so surprising outburst of rage, you did loose your shit. Your posterior is getting numb, and so are your legs.You decide to call for help, but there is no one around exept from the liveless troll. You choose to search the body, just in case you would find something useful.

==> Qarta, search beheaded body

Relieved, you sigh deeply and loudly. You did find something useful, said thing being a cubic colourful gadget, looking rather stylish. What a shame this very fashionable troll was in your way, you would have probably been good company in other circumstances. But now was no time for mourning possible moirail, you have to get out of here.

==>

How sadistic was the one who created this mechanic abomination. You lastly resolve on throwing it to the ground to express your frustration and distress. Only then did it finally, finally split in half to reveal it was actually a ridiculous multifunctional phone. Having a vague experience with any kind of mutated technology, you decide this one was working better while hitting it to the ground.

==>

To your own amazement, you were right for once. Well, not that it was in any peculiar way surprising, you were after all very brilliant... Sometimes.

==> Qarta, continue hitting ground with phone

You swing the geometrical object to the soil a few more times until it starts beeping relentlessly.

==> Qarta, inspect multitasking phone

You turn it around and realize there was a cracked screen on one side.
There was some sort of small, tactical keyboard integrated and the screen indicted you were current connected to you Pesterchum account. Typing your despair to the only other user at this current moment seemed to be an other one of your brilliant ideas.

==> Qarta, phrase your pain to unknown being

Still very deep into your panic, the troll on the other side paraphrased they would "probably find you". It somehow left you vertical on this, because yourself did not know where the fuck you were, so how could in the immensity of this world would the labelled RK find you?