||fool|| chapter 11 ||

George and Karl are sat on a bench, by the corn dog stand. The Charmander plush was sitting on the bench, next to George.

"So..." Karl says.

"So... you like me"

"I'm so sorry."

Karl's has his head in his hands, not even daring to look at Georges face.

George lightly put his hand around Karl's wrist, making Karl look at him.

George was smiling softly, making karl put his hands on his lap.

"I...," Karl started to speak "I'm sorry, we haven't even known each other for that long, it's only been what? Two weeks? And I'm already a fool for you. Its stupid really" 

Karl chuckles at his own statement.

"Karl..." George says making Karl look at him.

He shuffles closer to Karl, making the man confused.

He hesitantly placed a kiss on Karl's lips, cupping Karl's face with one hand.

Karl didn't kiss back but he closed his eyes.

He pulls away, Karl's eyes slowly open.

As he realised what just happened he blushed and his eyes widened, "I- oh my god Karl I should've asked for permission I'm so-"

Karl cuts George off with a kiss.

George kisses back, it was sweet and long, no tongue as the boys didn't want to rush it and make the other uncomfortable.

"I like you too" he smiles.

--

THE ENDDDD

i hope you guys enjoyed this kinda short Karlnotfound story!

I saw some people recommended it and thought it would be cute :]

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Love you all! Make sure to eat and stay hydrated