7

Jisoo's POV

All the way to our neighborhood Jennie keep on teasing me saying that I'm jealous. Seriously I'm not jealous, okay maybe a bit. It's always me who annoy her now she is the one annoying the hell out of me.

"Ugh! Can you please stop laughing!? It's annoying." I said glaring at her.

"Now you know how I feel when you annoy me." She smirked.

"Blah blah! I'm going home. Bye!" I walked fast before she made any comment.

"Bye bye jellybean!!" She shouted, making me more annoyed yet I feel happiness also.

I go in my house, find it empty. I chuckled bitterly. My parents are never home and I don't think they even remember that they have a daughter. I sighed going upstairs to my room. I throw my bag on the desk and pull the curtains open of my balcony door.

My eyes unintentionally fall on Jennie's room. Her balcony door is open also, but I didn't see her. I was about to go inside until I saw her in only underwear.

WTF!! My eyes widen in shock, I can clearly see her perfect toned body. I kind of assume that she has a sexy body under those not so attractive baggy school clothes. I gulped, shamelessly staring at her.

She have abs, her boobs are big, damn! I wanna put her sexy legs on my shoulders and... shut the fuck up idiot!!

I blushed hard, then forced myself to go in my room. I can feel the heat and tingles in my tummy. From the first day she is making me feel weird.

"Hey Jisoo!" I heard her shouting my name, I gulped in nervousness.

I quickly go to the balcony. I hope she didn't noticed that staring at her like a creep.

I noticed that she is now wearing a grey oversized tshirt and black shorts. She is showing off her sexy legs. Ugh!!! I forced myself not to look at her legs.

"What? Bored already without me?" I asked trying to tease her.

She just giggled. Oh! I love it when she giggled. She sounds so cute.

"I think you're the one who missed me.. I just shouted your name one time and you literally run to me." She smirked, making me blush slightly.

"Why did you called me though?" I asked.

"You took my notes, give it back now. I need to study."

"You give me the notes today morning! I still need to copy it idiot!"

"You didn't attended the classes. You should had copied it." I glared at her. I was upset because of her.

"I was upset because of you!" I said a bit loudly.

She started to laugh. "Why the hell are you laughing!?" I really wanna smack her badly.

"Look at you expression Jisoo!! It's so cute!! HAHAHAHA!!" she said keep on laughing, holding her tummy.

"So you think I'm cute?" I smirked as she realised what she said. She stopped laughing and blushed.

"I know I'm awesome." I said, running my hand through my hair.

"Don't be so full of yourself. You look like an total idiot." She scoffed.

"Still you think I'm cute." She groaned in annoyance then look up at the sky.

The sun is setting, making the clouds orange. Mild cold breeze blowing, as her dark hair also moving, making her look more beautiful. She closed her eyes, then smiled softly enjoying the fresh air of autumn. I can't help but to stare at her, she looks perfect at the moment.

Suddenly a man, probably her dad come in her room without knocking. He looks angry.

"I told you to clean the toilet! Then why are you still here!?" He harshly grabbed her arm not even minding my presence.

I can see Jennie's face become red, because of embarrassment and anger.

"I said I'll do it a bit later. Please dad, I'm tired and stop making scene here!" She hissed in anger, jerking her arm from his hand. It makes her dad more angry.

"You are talking back now! How dare you!? Go and do your work right now!!!"

Jennie didn't said anything and go inside, without looking at me. His dad give me a fierce glare before going inside also.

Her dad is really harsh on her. Maybe they don't have a good relationship. Well, I shouldn't judge it like that. I shrugged and go in my room, though I feel worried about her.

Jennie's POV

I'm really embarrassed because of my dad. I angrily, washing the bathroom, cursing my life. I just want to get out of this fucking place as soon as possible. How am I gonna face Jisoo after what he did?

I feel a single tear rolled down my cheek. Everytime I get close to someone, trying to be friend with them, he would tell them false things about me, being harsh on me, blame me for what I didn't even do.

18 years of life and I'm alone, not a single friend.

"Jen.. are you okay?" I snapped my head to the door to see my mom.

She is the only one I have. My only friend, companion.

I nodded, start to continue working. "I will be downstairs after I finish cleaning."

"Let me do it. You go take some rest. You must be tired after school." Mom said pushing me out of the bathroom.

"But mom--"

"Go.. I know you're tired." She give me a small smile.

I go to my room, sit on the bed. My eyes go towards the direction of Jisoo's room.

I sighed, "will someone ever hold my hand to lead me out of this darkness?"

________________________________________