16

Author's POV

1 month passed away, after Jennie told Jisoo to stop playing with her. They didn't talk again after that incident. Jennie become more serious with her studies that she sometimes avoids Lisa also. Lisa is still her friend and Jennie made it clear to her that she is not interested in any kind of romantic feelings.

Though she is looking cold and tough outside, she is broken inside. Her father becoming more abusive day by day now. She silently taking all the pain, in a few months she will be free from his grasp.

Jisoo on the other hand become more wild and alcoholic. There's not a single day she didn't get drunk, hook up or worst get into fights. Her parents still don't come back home from business trip. Neither they care what their daughter is doing.

Whenever both of them cross paths they choose to avoid each other. Bona still bully Jennie. Her life becomes more miserable, though Lisa help her. Jennie always emerging herself in study, but she started to miss Jisoo day by day more. She tried to stop thinking about her but it's not working.

"Hey nerd, do our homeworks." Bona placed her and her friends homeworks in front of Jennie.

She sighed, looking up at them. "I also have homework to do-- ahh!" Bona hit her head with a thick book.

"Stop complaining and start doing our homeworks bitch!" Bona said walking away with her friends as some of the students laugh at Jennie.

She saw Jisoo passing by her with a blank look on her face, not sparing her a glance. Jennie just focused on her work.

Jennie's POV

I just want to go home and sleep. My father isn't home, he went to a business trip. That's why I'm relieved.

"Won't you eat Jen?" Lisa asked taking a seat beside mine.

It's lunch time but I need to finish this assignment before tomorrow and I need to do those bitches assignments also.

I shook my head no. She put a box of my favourite avocado sandwiches on my desk and a small bottle of milk.

"Here eat it. You need energy. You look super tired." She stare me, I just give her a small smile.

We both startled as my desk is kicked by someone. I turned are to see Jisoo kicked my desk. She casually kicked my desk again before looking out of the window.

I glared at her. "Don't mind her. Let's just eat and I'll help you with your assignments." She said, as we start to eat. After a few mins later Jisoo stormed off to the classroom.

I'm late for going home. Those fucking assignments make me late. I already called mom though that I'll be late. I need some school supplies also, so I took the short cut path to the nearest bookstore.

I guess it's a mistake. As I was in the half of the way I heard shouting coming from a distance and a group of boys and girls fighting. The alley way is dark and creepy. I was about to back away, when I heard Jisoo's voice.

"You motherfucker!! How dare you trying to hook up with my girlfriend!?" One of the boy shouted.

"Your girlfriend came to me, dickhead!!" I heard Jisoo shouted but soon they started to beat her up.

I dunno what to do, I should just run away from the trouble, but again they might kill her if I don't do anything. I hesitated for a few moments looking around if I can have a weapon or something until I found a piece of thick wood. I take it then run towards them.

"HEYY!! LEAVE HER!!" I shouted, hitting them as hard as I can.

"What the fuck!Aah!! Why are you hitting us--- ACHHKKK!!!" I hit them harder as they cursed and run away "get away from this mad woman!!!"

"I am not mad!! yahhh!!" I throw the wood piece towards them.

I turned around to find Jisoo groaning in pain. I quickly help her up. She is totally busted. Her lips are bleeding, has a deep cut on her left elbow and a bruise forming on her right cheek.

"You're bleeding. Haysss... how can they beat someone mercilessly?" I mumbled helping her getting up.

She remove my hands. I looked at her confused.

"Why are you here? Go away." She said trying to go to the Opposite side but tripped and about to fall but I hold her.

"Be careful..."

She pushed me away. "I TOLD YOU TO GO AWAY!! WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING!? I'M A BAD GIRL. A GOOD GIRL LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T COME CLOSE TO ME!!" I can feel the pain in her voice.

I still put her one arm over my should and hold her waist. "Let me take you home..."

"No no no! Go to Lisa. S-she treat you b-better than me." Her voice is shaking as if she is gonna break down anytime.

I didn't said anything and help her to walk towards our neighborhood, it's close though. As I arrived at her house, she gives me the key. We go in,it's a fairly big house for just one person. I wonder where her parents are. It's decorated in beautiful style.

"I wanna go to my room. It's upstairs." She slowly said. I nodded, helping her upstairs.

Her room is clean, purple themed, have a queen size bed, wardrobe and a huge PC, and several gaming equipments. She must be a gamer.

I help her sit on the bed.

"Where is your first aid box? I need to treat your wound." She stared at me before pointing lower self of her study desk.

I started to treat her wounds silently. First her elbow then her lips, lastly her cheek. She is staring at me intensely. I can feel my heartbeat getting unusual. She is so close to me. Suddenly she hold my hand, making me look at her. Our eyes met, it seems like everything stopped.

I never realised how much magical is her eyes. Her eyes slowly fell on my lips then again up to my eyes, as if asking permission silently.

I'm going crazy inside as she slowly leaned in, my breath caught in my throat as my heart pumping in a fastest rate.

I close my eyes, then I feel her soft delicate lips on mine.

________________________________________

I laughed while writing this chapter!😂

Vote and comment a lot!

Love you all <333