11

Author's POV

It didn't take much time to find Jennie laying unconscious in the washroom floor with bruises in her arms and cut on her jaw. Lisa found her and took her to the nurse office.

"She is being builled. I can tell that by her wounds. She hit her head that's why she needs some time to wake up. I'm going to the principal's office." The nurse said, going out of the room.

Lisa sit down beside her. "I should have go after you. I'm such a useless person I can't even protect the girl I love." She hold Jennie's hand.

"Jen.. please wake up." Lisa whispered caressing her hair.

She stayed beside Jennie for 15 mins until she felt her waking up.

Jennie opened her eyes and find Lisa sitting beside her. She help her to sit on the bed.

"You're in the nurse room. I umm found you in the washroom. Who... did it?" Lisa asked, but Jennie's expression becomes cold.

"I'm going back to class." Jennie said trying to get up but feel dizzy. Lisa hold her, put her on the bed again.

"Easy there... you should take some rest now. Ms. Suzy, our nurse went to principal's office to inform him what happened." Lisa said trying to lay her but she shoot up again, now looking terrified.

"Did they called my parents!?" Jennie shouted.

"Umm maybe yes. You're hurt badly, they need to call your parents." Lisa is really confused by why Jennie is looking terrified.

"I need to go to Principal's office right now!"

"Jennie calm down!" Lisa pulled her in a tight hug. Jennie sobbed in her arms.

Jennie's POV

I'm so scared that if father know that I get bullied and beat up, he will give me another round of beating. I didn't said much after Lisa hugged me. I felt so awkward after I pulled away from Lisa. I never hugged or get a hug from anyone.

Principal already called my father. I gulped before going out of the cab that I took to get home from school. My eyes instantly fall on Jisoo's house. It looks like no one is there. I never saw anyone except her, maybe she is living alone. Then what about her parents?

"Just because of you she becomes a indisciplined girl!" I heard my father shouted. I clenched my jaw not to yell at him back or it will make the situation worst.

I slowly go inside, my whole body is hurting and feeling weak.

"Oh you're home now. How are you feeling after getting beaten up by the bullies?" He asked sarcastically, coming close to me.

"Please stop it. Look at her, she had bruises and not looking good also. Let her rest first!" Mom gets angry at this point. I still stayed silent.

"Let her rest? That shit come back home after getting beaten up, her principal call me telling maybe her and the bullies get into a fight. She fucking embarrassed me!!" Before I react he literally punched my jaw. I cried out in pain, falling on the floor.

"Jennie!! Why did you do that!? She is our daughter!!" I heard mom shouted but my ears are ringing, I saw black spots in my sight.

I still picked myself up, i run upstairs then lock my room. I heard him saying "She is the disgrace of my family! I would have killed her when she was in your womb!"

I slid down on the floor, I don't have strength to cry loudly. I just sobbed, curling up on the floor. I wish someone give me a hug, just a hug no need to speak words.

I keep on hearing knocking sounds, at first I didn't payed attention but then I heard my name.

"Jen.. open the door. Look over here.." I looked up to see Jisoo standing in my balcony knocking on the door.

I still stayed on the floor silently, not knowing what to do. I'm feeling dumb. She pointed at the door again. As if I found my mind, I quickly opened the door.

As soon as I opened it, she come in and hug me tightly. I froze, but didn't get angry or pull away. I feel peace, safe by her hug. She caress my back and hair, "I'm here... I'm sorry that I didn't there at school to help you. Don't worry I promised from now on I'll not let anyone hurt you anymore."

She kisses my forehead, making me blush and I can feel the spark in my whole body.

Her voice was firm and determined. And I believe in her immediately.

_______________________________________

25 votes for this chapter!