Dwaperyuga

Vedika's POV.
Today is a big day for me I am going to dwaperyuga and marry the love of my life. I would have never imagined to get married to the legendary maharathi Karn. But here we are, I will talk to rajmata kunti reavel the secret. So I am currently packing everything, well not everything but Sarees, lehenga ,night dress, jewellery and high heels. After packing I got ready to go to dwaperyuga and wore...

And came out to see Karn in his dwaperyuga clothes waiting for me outside

And came out to see Karn in his dwaperyuga clothes waiting for me outside. He smiled and said....
Karn : time to go my queen.
Me : Y.. Yes (blushing)
Karn : how cute.
Me : let's go.
Suddenly a bright light came out of nowhere and next thing I know, I was in a ancient room. Karn looked happy returning back. I was thrilled seeing everything ancient style. But then 6 other people appeared, 5 were men and 1 was a woman I recognize. I got a closer look at her , then realized she was my childhood friend, Anjali .
Me : Anjali is that you?
Anjali : vedu o my god, it's so good to see you again.
Me and Anjali hugged. Then we noticed what the other pandavas brought. Karn brought me, yudhisthir brought a pineapple 🍍, Bheem brought Maggie 🍜 , Arjun brought Anjali, Nakul brought a puppy 🐶 and Sahadev brought many books 📚 . But then Nakul spoke .....
Nakul : Bhrata Arjun and Mitr Karn brought women in weird clothes.
Then I noticed what Anjali was wearing....

We wore similar clothes

We wore similar clothes . We smiled at each other.
Sahadev : why did you two brought women?
Karn : I love vedika.
Arjun : and I love Anjali.
We blushed at the sudden confession. Sahadev, Nakul , Bheem and yudhishthir chuckled. Then Krishna appeared....
Krishna : hello sakiyon.
Me and Anjali : Govind !
We went and touched his feet but he hugged us. Then he told us to go to the Court room. I was scared for everyone's reaction, will they be happy with me marrying Karn. Anjali had the same thought. Krishna heard their thoughts and smiled. We smiled back and procided to go to the Court room.

BYE LOVES 💘