Broken Friendship

Me, Mata kunti and the pandavas were standing there nervous while Dhuryodhan went to convince him. After 2 hours they came in with Arya's face cast down. Me and mata kunti came down from the ladies balcony. Then mata kunti stared crying while saying these words.....
Kunti : putr I am sorry please forgive me.
Dhuryodhan : you don't deserve forgiveness when you abandoned your own son. Who knows maybe you have more sons.
Kunti : it was my mistake.
I felt sorry for her I decided to try to convince Karn.
Me : Arya-
I was cut off by Dhuryodhan....
Dhuryodhan : Shut up woman. Like you have room to talk. Nobody knows where you came from, where you were raised and if you are pure-
He was cut off by a hand which grabbed his jaw and lifted him up. We turned around to see Karn with anger in his eyes....
Karn : WHAT DID YOU SAY?
Dhuryodhan : let me down mitr.
Karn : don't call me mitr. If you consider me a friend you would have never insulted my mother and wife. How dare you disrespect Vedika.
Me and mata kunti had tears in our eyes from the terrible insult. We grabbed his hand and tried to calm him down. And we were able to calm him down. Then....
Karn : maa, anujon and Vedika let's go back to Angdesh.
We silently nodded and left for angdesh.

Dhuryodhan's POV.
Karn, rajmata, pandavas and Angrani left for Angdesh. I stormed off to my room to see mamashree there. I went to him and said....
Me : I want revenge mamashree. From that women and pandavas.
Shakuni : I am planning something that you can get Angdesh, indraprast and also insult that woman.
They laughed evily. (oh no the dice game is coming)

BYE LOVES 💘