Humiliation (1)

Everything was going back to normal. The situation with hastinapur and Angdesh improved. Hastinapur send invitation to Angdesh and indraprasth. As expected form Indraprasth pandavas and Draupadi came (only yudhisthir's wife) and from Angdesh Vedika came since Karn was busy with politics. They went to the Court.....
Dhridrashtra : welcome, today the kuru princes will play a dice game.
Vedika looked pale as soon as she heard 'dice game' .
Shakuni : maharani Draupadi and Angrani Vedika, no women are allowed in the court today.
They left. In the room Draupadi and Vedika were talking but vedika seem to be out of earth. Since she was not listening to anything Draupadi was saying. Then.....
Draupadi : are you ok?
Vedika : yes.
Draupadi : no you are not. Tell me what's bothering you?
Vedika told draupadi the entire dice game, draupadi was shocked to the core. Then....
Vedika : Panchali what do we do now.
Draupadi : let's leave hastinapur.
Vedika : ok.
Then they heard 2 scary lustful voices. They turned to see Dhushan and Ashwathama. 'O no it's too late' vedika thought.
Dhushan : no one is going anywhere.
Draupadi : stay away.
Vedika : don't touch us.
They grabbed their wrists and throwed them on the floor then grabbed their hair and dragged them to the sabha.

BYE LOVES 💘