Pinks

"Wonyoung-ah?"

The said girl look up seeing her unnie silently called her name.

Sakura was still in her pajamas and had an urge to drink water in the middle of the night. She was startled to see a silhouette sitting at the kitchen table. And was grew confused as to why the maknae is still up at this time.

She found herself squinting her eyes a little, trying to read the younger's face. But the younger just stares.

As the Japanese is still in a confused state, the younger's mind wonders.

Miyawaki Sakura is beautiful in pink. Pink pajamas and pink fur slippers. Wonyoung is sure that Sakura embodies pink.

"Uh.. Can't sleep unnie" she replied shortly, not minding the time lapse in between. Sakura, not satisfied with the answer, just nods then slowly strides towards the sink to grab a bottle of water.

The friction against her slippers and floor rings across the silence they shared. "It's late.. we still have schedules for tomorrow" Sakura said, trying to sound straight and firm.

She thought that although it isn't her responsibility, the younger needs to have a good sleep for a tiring schedule. She's older so she felt like she needs to.

Wonyoung smiles at her thinking 'How can I hate this unnie?'.

Sakura's eyes soften at the sight, surely the girl is adorable but she never really appreciate it much, she just always gave the same reaction she sees from her members. "I'm fine unnie, you can go first"

The older freezes for a moment, something about the girl's words irked her. Wonyoung stares at her and she stares back.

What is it?

Should she really go or should she stay and accompany the younger. She wasn't used to comforting someone or even giving words of wisdom. She knows she isn't that talented at reading people but it's obvious that there's something bothering Wonyoung to be up in this late hour.

Her relationship with the younger is clearly professional. Just two girls who debut together, a co-worker.

Sakura never pays much attention to having real close relationship with the other members, it's not that she wants to not to but because she's scared and she don't know where to start to. What is it? That's stopping her?

"You must be tired unnie, I'll just stay for a little longer"

Then again, the words the younger let out made an impact on her. She just stays, staring at Wonyoung. Sakura can't see much from the dim light of the kitchen but she can outline the maknae's face.

Slowly, she nods. "Ok" she said and went back to her room.

On the other hand, Wonyoung follows her steps up to when she can the Japanese.

Sighing, the words that came from her mother's mouth appears at the front of her mind again. Clearly, she recalled how they want her to make sure that she gets a lot of what she should have.

Pressure really didn't go along with pink.

.

'Looks like she didn't sleep at all'

Across Sakura, a drained Wonyoung lazily munching on her sandwich.

The table is quite, as usual. It's been almost a week since the Sakura-Wonyoung encounter happened and the younger had been doing the same exact thing every night. Times when her mother's words bug her, she would stay all night thinking about it, like it her helped her or something. But it doesn't help her a bit, it exhaust her yet she still can't think straight.