Blues

Ahn Yujin should be happy.

For the past few weeks she saw how Wonyoung struggles with the things she needs to do. Her and Wonyoung had been with each other's side since then. They both have the same dream and they worked for it, to achieve that dream. And now that they do. Yujin should be happy with that.

But she is, isn't she?

"We're here!" A squeaky voice announced then two figures appear from the door.

"Throw that here Wonyoung!" Kang Hyewon shouts, surprising everybody. Wonyoung giggles but still obliged, throwing a bag of chips towards Hyewon who's a little far from where she is, so instead, the chips unfortunately lands on Yena's face.

"YAH!" she yells fake crying. Everybody laughs at her. She turned towards Chaewon who's minding her own business, scrolling across her phone.

"Jjaewon I'm hurt" she said pouting. Chaewon briefly glance at her then continues to use her phone. Yena just pout more trying to hug the girl but she just mumbles something between duck and weird, making Hitomi and Nako laugh at them. "Just give me a kiss I'm hurt!" she almost shouts, but enough to gather all attention on her and Chaewon. The group see the two as very close friend and roommate, but one particular girl there's something more than them, being clingy best friends.

Yena only stops, when Chaewon notices that everybody's attention is on them then glares at Yena who just console her with a hug. The action never misses Yuri's eyes.

Yuri snickered then roll her eyes. "You ok, unnie?" Wonyoung, who just sat down beside her, heard her, asked. Yuri slightly panicked and shaked her head no then asked  "You guys bought too many" . Trying to lure the topic away. Wonyoung clearly wasn't aware of Yuri's motive, nods and smiles brightly.

"Wonyo almost emptied the store" Sakura said plopping beside Wonyoung, bringing all the drinks out their plastic bags.

The maknae laughs "And you were so slow unnie" she said. Her unnie just glare sat her making Wonyoung laugh louder.

The sight makes Yujin smiles, seeing Wonyoung happy makes her happy too.

But is it late? Did she missed the chance already?

To be the one who will make Wonyoung happy. She did her best before isn't she? she was there when Wonyoung first place a foot at the company. She was there when Wonyoung was having a hard time introducing herself to others trainees. She was there, giving her the courage. Doing anything stupid because she knows Wonyoung would found it funny and smile to somehow ease her nervousness. She was there when Wonyoung was giddy about joining a survival show. She saw Wonyoung's eyes sparkle at the thought of debuting in a group and she also saw it, how Wonyoung wants her to be there with her. Wonyoung practically beg Yujin to join her, even if the younger didn't asked her, Yujin would still be there with her.

But joining the show scares Yujin the most than ecstatic. She thought that Wonyoung would probably survive and debut because she knows what Wonyoung is capable plus her charms but she had doubts for herself back then. She weren't sure if she would make it or not. She wants to, badly. She wants to be in a group with Wonyoung, she didn't want to be far away from the younger. It'll hurt her.

"Yujin unnie. Here" Wonyoung said, as she saw Yujin was staring at her. She threw a bag of potato chips, at Yujin's direction.

Yujin, baffled, caught the thing expertly. Her smile appears as she saw the flavor, it's the one that Wonyoung knew she likes. She looks up to see Wonyoung smiling at her. She almost smiled back but when the younger put a chip on Sakura's mouth, open and expecting something, her mood fell down instantly.