Part 1 - It's so hard to leave my home

Hey guys this is my first story EVER. Mind my mistakes.
YN POV
Hi my name is YN I'm 16 I'm a shorty and leaving Philadelphia to go to California. Them bitches better not have a problem because i'll pop a bitch in a second. I have Bipolar Disorder and Misophonia( it's selective sound sensitivity syndrome ). It's hard to deal with them both...but i make it look easy. I love my mom but i hate her husband. I understand my dad died but damn only a year ago. I guess you call me a "tough" girl but only because I don't wear my heart on my sleeves. I'm not the type to just say "I love you" like what nigga bye. But back to today i'm still packing and in walks the thing
"Are you done packing?" Nick says as he walks in and looks around. "Does it look like it? And what are you looking for in MY room?" I say with a stank face. "Nothing just checking. Damn step-dads get no respect" This nigga really think he funny "You're not funny" "Okay i guess I'm leaving" "good bye and close the door on your way out" That nigga. But Anyway this isy last day to spend withy girls before i leave tomorrow. I packed everything but the clothes i was going to wear. I went into the bathroom brushes my teeth washed my face and got into the shower. I got out lotioned my body put on my underwear and bra than my clothes. I had on black joggers black shirt and a flannel to tie around my waist. As for jewelry i had on my gold chain gold earrings and did my makeup. I put my hair in a donut bun and put on my black and white converse grabbed my iPhone and earphones and left. My mom said I could've stayed home i said no because i mean it's the last time ima see my girls.

Once i got to my school i got dirty looks from hating bitches , niggas whistle to me say things like "Aye yo ma let me get your numba" "she bad" "i wanna hit that" shit like that. Nothing new. I saw one of my girls her name Anett and gurl can i tell you she is baddd asf! She's mexican and puerto rican. She has a body. She's also short but one inch taller than me.
"Hey gurll"
"Hey Anett" "Ima really miss you" I said poking my bottom lip out
"Ima miss you too boo" Anett put her arms out showing that she wants a hug so i went in. Next thing i know anett is slapping my butt.
"Ima miss that ass too" we both laughed and walked to our lockers where we met Anisa the other one of my girls. Now Anisa is also badd and also has a body. She's at least three inches taller than me. Anisa is mixed with so much i can only remember some like chinese Indian black white and puerto rican. Her skin color is moca like mine. As for me I'm mixed with Haitian French and Dominican.
"Hey girls"
"Hey Anisa" Anett and i said together
" What y'all purrr-fect kitties doing?"
"Nothing just getting stuff out my locker" as i put in the combination in. "You?" I asked not looking at her but getting books out my locker. "Nothing much just got a new boo" Me and Anett stopped what we were doing "What? Who?" Anett and i say at the same time. "Khaalid" Anisa says as she blushes" "Awww you guys gon be cute" Anett says. "Yeah , just one problem. His ex" "You mean that raggedy used looking bitch Amber?" I said. "Yeah she keep talking shit. Like bitch you spread yo legs open for another guy. Not my fault you a hoe" Anisa says laughing. "If that bitch keep talking im finna to beat some ass her and her little followers" i said closing my locker hard. "Yhasss gurl i want that nappy headed bitch Kayla she keep putting my name in her nasty dick sucking mouth" Anett says in a ghetto way. "I want the thot Destiny. Ion like her she'on like me I'm finna fight" i said rolling my eyes. Just as i said that bitch walked up to us with her little followers. "Fuck you want Amber?" Anisa say. "Why I'm hearing you with my man?" "Nah bitch he mine now. You should've thought about that before you decided to spread yo legs open and let a another guy get into yo stretched pussy" Just than Amber swung on Anisa that's when Anisa grabbed Amber and just fucked her face up they tripped and fell but Anisa still fucking her face up that's when i saw Kayla tried to jump in "Oh no bitch we not about that jump life" Anett said and grabbed Kayla and just fucked her up when i say these girls can fight they can fight. Kayla got some hits on Anett but Anett still fucking her up that's when i felt Destiny swing on me. I can't lie she got me but after that i got so angry that i just went crazy. I began punching her till she fell she tried to get some hits. bitch failed. I got on top of her and began to punch the shit outta her. I heard her scream but that shit went in one ear and out the other " Bitch" i said in between punches "Don't" Punch "Ever fucking" Punch "touch me" Punch "the fuck again" last punch before i knocked her out "Pussy ass bitch fucking hitting me nah ion think so" I looked around to see Anisa being pulled apart from Amber's bloody face and Anett getting up from Kayla and kicking her "Bitch keep my name out your mouth" Anett says before spitting on her. My bitches crazy😝. I heard Destiny mumble "That thot ass bitch" she says just waking up. "What bitch? Is there something you need? Because bitch i gotchu"
"Yall wanna leave before i beat her ass again?" They both nodded and with that we left.

We walked to the park and just talked about what just happened "Yo YN you done knocked that bitch out. She wakes up and still talk shit. Maybe you fucked up her memory and forgot you beat her ass" Anett says. We all laughed "Anett you crazy you know that. you gon spit on that bitch" Anisa says laughing. " I mean i spit on bitches who need it and obviously her ass needed it" We continued walking till we got to the park. We all sat on swings talked , joked , laughed , and just chilled. Ima really miss these girls. Tomorrow new people new drama and with that thoughtI sighed

Okay guys this is my first story and i know it's not that good but i swear it's gonna get better. I need names for somethings. I'll ask yall whenever i need names. Bye kitties