Chapter 4

Im not good with title naming so there chapters now😊.

Yn P.O.V
I woke up feeling gre....OH MY GOOD LORD ITS 9:40 I'M GOING TO BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I hurried and did my morning things. Put on a white tank top grey sweats and my grey and black nikes. I put my hair in a donut bun. I didn't really feel like being cute today sooo...face my ugliness. I grabbed my phone , earphones, charger, a apple , some juice and left. But only the lord knows why ray is on my porch.
Yn: Uh ray? Why you here and not in school?
Ray: I was waiting on your sleepy ass to wake up.
Yn: Okay..? Come on we're gonna be really late.
Ray: Wanna ride?
Yn: huh?
Ray: Do. You. Want. A. Ride.
Yn: 😑sure
We got in Ray's car and the radio came...and guess what MY SONG CAME ON!! TURN UP!
Yn: if yo chick come close to me she ain't going home where she post to be..etc
I was in my happy moment didn't realize anything till the song came off and saw ray staring me down.
Ray P.O.V
She was so sexy singing to her song like that. It was a red light and I just couldn't stop looking at her.
Yn: Ray (waves hand in ray face) you in there?
Ray: (snaps out of it) huh? Oh i was uh day-dreaming.
Yn:okay..? Some day-dream. Oh look it's green(points at traffic lights)
Ray drives off. We finally reached school.
Ray: Yn you have to go to the office to get your schedule.
Yn:okay. Big question. Where's the office?😂
Ray: right down the hall.
~bell rings~
Ray:Guess we're not going to homeroom.
Yn: yeah..sorry for making you late.
She gave me those big cute light brown eyes and I couldn't help but stare i was gonna kiss her but once again i was interrupted. Ughh!
Prod: wssp bro hey yn(looks and waves to yn)
Yn: hey
Yn P.O.V
As me ray and prod were talking I felt some one staring at me. So i look around to see these 3 girls giving me the most nastiest look. Oh hell nah not on my first day fuck that.

Sorry kitties I know it's short and i know I haven't been updating but hey im here now. Hey can that be our thing? Me calling you my kitties? I need names for the 3 girls one will be rays ex girlfriend(I know it's always an ex but bare with me) i also need my cousins new boyfriend name because something happened with her last boyfriend. Maybe...maybe not just keep reading to find out🙊 like vote comment thanks bye👋🏼