Really?

/Yn PV/
I woke up to ray tapping me telling me to wake up because we had already landed. The weird thing is ray was holding his face....i have no idea why.
Yn: what happened to your face?
Ray: you don't know?
Yn: obviously not what happened ?
Ray: I tried to wake you up the first time and you punched me...that shit hurt.
Yn: oh sorry I don't like when people wake me up and i guess that's what happens when people try...sorry again.
Ray: its cool. Now come on and get off this plane.
Yn:okay but wheres my mom?
Ray:idk i know she not on the plane because we're the only two people ON THE PLANE NOW LETS GO.
Yn: The fuck? Who you yelling at?
Ray:(realizes what he's done) no one , myself i was talking to myself.
Yn:oh ard now come on.
We grabbed our things and left. I found my mom and Nick sitting in the airport chairs with the rows.....yeah. My lord my mother was sitting on nick's lap. Gross!
Yn:ughhhhh why
Mom:hush
Yn:(sticks tongue out)
Mom:come on girl we outchea!
Yn:Mom. Please , just stop
Mom:hehe okay(laughs)
Yn:uhhh wheres ray..why am i always loosing peoGCO
Ray:BOO!
Yn:(screams to the top of your lungs) WHAT THE FIGGTY FUCK RAY?!
Ray:(laughs hards asf )
Yn: (gives him a death stare) apologize.NOW!
Ray: okay okay sorry
Mom:come on you two we leaving.
/Ray PV/
Mane this girl yn got me i think i might have feelings for her. I know what you're thinking yes i just meant her. And no i don't know her. But I want to and i think i like her , no i know i like her.
We all got our separate cars and drove off. Funny thing they live right next to me! Yes! More time with yn. I called Jacob or Princeton the nickname he wants to be called because it's "sexy". I also called Craig and Chresanto. It was on conference call.
Ray: Wsssp
All: Wsssp
Ray: i got something to tell y'all
Craig: What
Ray: i met this new girl and she's bad asf!
Chresanto: Really? Where?
Ray: The airport and she lives right next to me!
Chresanto: i'll be right over
Ray: What?
Chresanto: i'll be right over i wanna see her bye.(Hangs up)
Ray: Okay....Jacob why haven't you been talking?
Jacob:uhhh my name is Princeton.
Craig: Really😂
Ray: okay😂Princeton why haven't you been talking?
Jacob: im texting this baddie.

'Hears knock at the door'
Ray: ima call yall back Chresanto at the door yall should come over
Both: ard we will

End if call.

Goes downstairs to the door opens the door. But it's not Chresanto at the door. It was Yn.
Ray: Hey wyd here?
Yn: I can't go over my friends house now...okay i see how it is(crys)
Ray: NO! I just wanted to know why your here you can come anytime just please stop crying.
Yn: Sike nigga i wasn't crying(laughs)
Ray:😑
Yn☺️sowwy
Ray: it's chill
Let's yn in.

I don't know why but i just wanna kiss her right now. And i was until a someone knocked at the door😒Man!
Ray: WHO IS IT?!?
???:Me
Ray: Me who
Chresanto:Me nigga Chresanto
Opens the door. Chresanto rushes through the door
Chresanto: where is she
Ray: damn nigga want some water you seem thirsty.
Yn:Who's that ray?(walks in from the kitchen with a sandwich in her hand)

I love how she just went in my kitchen and made herself a sandwich without asking. Such class.But of course Chresanto dumb thirsty ass gonna take off his shirt.
/Chres P.O.V /
You know when your so nervous and you don't know what to do so you do the dumbest thing possible. Yeah...that's how yn made me feel. The dumb thing I did was take off my shirt. Im not saying i like her or anything but she is bad asf and by the end of this month ima hit.

/Yn/
So i was making my sandwich in the kitchen and i hear ray talking to someone and me being as nosie as i am i wanted to know who it is.
Yn: who's that ray?
This fine ass boy is there with ray and let me tell you I almost dropped my sandwich but im to hungry for that shit. This boy took off his shirt! Why? I have no idea but i was liking the view. But ray seemed mad and almost jealous but why?
/Ray's P.O.V/
I was angry at Chresanto fot taking his shirt off and i can tell yn was liking what she saw. I felt mad. I felt angry. I felt jealous! I know Chresanto he's gonna keep trying until he has sex with her like every girl I've brought home. But they was all thots anyway. But im not gonna let that happen with yn. She's different i feel it.

Ray: put your shirt back in man.
Chresanto: huh? Oh okay. I was lost on how beautiful this girl is.
And that made me steamed. I got more steamed when Yn blushed! Like come on! That's when jacob and craig knocked on the door. Finally.

We all just talked and chilled. But Chres was stille flirting with yn and that made me mad. But I couldn't show it. At least tomorrow i can walk yn to school all alone just the two of us and only us.

Will Chresanto have sex with yn?
Will ray tell yn his real feelings for her?
Will yn feel the same way?

Thanks for reading kitties.