Chapter 7

Y/n POV
That was the best nap ever! But....when i woke up I was in Ray's arms....and I didn't feel like getting out. For some reason it felt.....right. So I stayed in his arms. After an hour or so he woke up.
Ray: y/n?
Y/n: hmm?
Ray: how long have you been awake?
Y/n: An hour why?
Ray: No reason. If you woke up an hour ago why are you still in my arms?
Y/n: oh um....well why are you still holding me...why were you holding me in the first place?
Ray: umm(let's go of you really fast and sits on the edge of your bed) whatttt? I wasn't holding you.
Y/n: surrreee.
Why did he have to let go😩. *Ding* I got a text from a number that I don't recognize.
??: hey
Y/n: who is this?
??:Jaden you forgot about me already? Damn😪
Y/n: 😂nah I just didn't recognize your number.
Jaden: oh ard buhh wyd?
Y/n: Chillin just woke up from a nap hbu?
Jaden: bored you wanna go somewhere?
Y/n: idk where?
Jaden: idk i heard you liked Dunkin.
Y/n: OMG yes! 😱When?
Jaden: In an hour send me your address.
Y/n: *sends address* call me when your at the door😊
Jaden: ard see you in an hour😏
Y/n: 😳ook
*End of text*
(Starts) giggling
Ray: What's wrong with you?
I forgot Ray was here, I thought he left.
Y/n: huh oh nothing but go downstairs I gotta get ready. (Starts pushing him out)
Ray: for what?
Y/n: *in a Jamaican accent* Noting Man
Ray:ok i'll be waiting
Y/n: not here(pushing him out the room) go mingle with my cousin (closes door)
Ok so what shall i wear...oooo i like this outfit. *The out Y/n wears is the picture above*
I laid my clothes on my bed and went to take a mini shower. Do my tings(Jamaican accent) straighten my hair and did my makeup, I put on my clothes and sprayed my perfume. Bruh let me tell you when I looked in the mirror Guurrrll i looked so bootyful😂. As i was walking downstairs i felt eyes on me. I looked up from checking my phone to see that eyes were on me and Ray's were the ones that was most open.
Prince: Yhass mama(pretending to sound like a girl)
Y/n: (chuckles) thanks
Joderlie: gurll where you going looking that good
Ray: yeah where are you going you still never told me.
Y/n: (starts speaking Creole to joderlie)
Mwen pral sou yon dat ak yon gason men ou pa ka di Ray(I'm going on a date with a boy but you can't tell ray)
Joderlie: oh ok mwen wè ou (oh ok i see you)
Y/n: ima tell you about it when i get back
Looks at Ray's and Prince's face to see the most confused face ever.
Prince & Ray: What the fuck was that?
Y/n: Well remember when..
*Honk!*
Y/n: i gotta go I'll explain when i get back byye.
It started out a great date but he was not what I expected AT ALL.... To be continued😂                

Well.....i have nothing to say😂I wanted to be all mysterious but that didn't work out😂. Sorry for the shortness umm comment more i love reading them and message me ideas or names for the next chapter because I can't think of anything that's why this one was ehh and the ones i like will be my next story. Byye kitties.