Chapter 6

Y/n P.O.V
Finally school is over.....NAP TIME! So i was looking for Ray so he can drive me home. I was literally looking everywhere for his ass...well like two places but that's still a lot! So I decided to call him.
Phone conversation:
Ray: Hello?
Y/n: Nigga
Ray: The fuck?
Y/n: The fuck nothing where are you (starts fake wining) i wanna go home and I can't find you and I want Dunkin and I'm tired and...
Ray: Yo did you ever just turned around(chuckles) I'm right behind you.
Y/n: *turns around* What the fuck? *hangs up and starts walking towards him*
So as i was walking to Ray I noticed he was talking to a guy. A really cute guy. I like what i see.
Ray: What was that y/n?
Y/n: you drove me here so drive me back.
Ray: yo who do you think your talking to?
Y/n (looks at him with the *who tf are you talking to* face) excuse me?
Ray: Sorry(looks down)
Y/n: mhmm
His friend: damn Ray she keeps you in check(starts laughing)
Y/n thoughts: Cutest Motherfucking laughing ever.
Ray: Ok ok whatever. Oh this is my friend Jaden and this is y/n.
Jaden: Wsssp( smiles)
Y/n: Hi( you say blushing and smiling)
I swear we  stared at each other for hours.....but that bum rayray had to interrupt.
Ray: are we gonna go or just stare at each other?
Y/n: oh uh yeah come on...do you havr a ride because ray won't mind driving with us
Ray: who said that
Y/n: shut the fuck up(mumbles)
Ray: yeah I won't mind
Jaden: nah I'm good
Ray: good
Jaden: i have my own car. But i'll see you tomorrow....could i get your number y/n?
Y/n thoughts: FUCK YEAH
Y/n: yeah sure *says number* 
Jaden: i'll text you.
Y/n: Ok.
He walked away with the cutest butt ever....DAMN! But we're in the car and  I didn't notice but Ray is angry. For what?
Y/n: you good bro?
                 Ray's P.O.V.
Did she call me bro? Ok now I'm hurt. I  introduce her to my friend and she goes and flirt with him. AND SHE JUST THOUGHT I WOULDN'T MIND DRIVING HIM ALL I WANTED WAS JUST ME AND HER IN THE CAR! That's it. I felt tears. Why am I crying? Over a girl i just met? No worries i got hoes I don't care anymore.
Y/n: Ray....Ray....Ray? You good?
I didn't hear her call me.
Ray: huh? Oh yeah. We're here.
Y/n: you coming over later?
Ray: maybe
Y/n: you sure you're ok?
Ray: yeah it's fine(lies)
Y/n: ok? I'll see you later(gets out of the car)
Ray: (whisper) I guess
                   Y/n P.O.V
Ray is acting weird and I'll figure it out later but until then NAP TIME! I walked in my house and and went upstairs and and heard someone in my room. Someone's in MY room oh hell nah. I grabbed the closes thing which was a pair of heel. I slowly walked towards the door and slowly opened it.
"Gotcha" I said with the heel in my hand as if it was a gun.
Joderlie: that's how you greet your cousin you haven't seen in a long time?
I ran towards her and jumped on her.
Y/n: Ahhh i missed you!
Joderlie: i missed you too but if i were a robber or whatever what the hell was a heel gonna do(laughs a little)
Y/n: you don't know I could've poked your eyes out.
Joderlie: oh no but guess what?
Y/n: what ?
Joderlie: nigga i said guess
Y/n: just tell me
Joderlie: me and my boyfriend broke up
Y/n: nooo what happen
Joderlie: nigga cheated
Y/n: oh hell nah I'm bout to kill a nigga
Joderlie: (chuckles) yeah I beat his and that bitch ass.
Y/n: Yhasss bish
Joderlie: oh yeah guess what...again
Y/n: what?
Joderlie:  nigga I said gu...
Y/n: just tell me!
Joderlie: ok ok im going to your school i start tomorrow
Y/n: YHASSS BISH WERK
Joderlie: oh no😂buh yeah and can i sleep here for a week?
Y/n: yeah no problem buhh I'm taking a nap sooo bye hoe and if a boy with braids knocks on the door and says his name is Ray or Rayray or Rayan let him in.
Joderlie: ard
                   Ray's P.O.V
I decided to just let it all go I mean she's not my girl. So I'm gonna go to her house and Princeton is here too so i might as well go with him. Plus the last time i left him here he stole my food soo never that again. We walked out the house and headed to Y/n's house.
              Princeton's P.O.V
I really don't understand why Ray won't let me stay at his house alone. But when we got to Y/n's door someone else answered. Someone sexy asf!
Joderlie: can i help you?
Ray: is Y/n here ?
Joderlie: maybe....who are you?
Ray: Rayan
Joderlie: come in she's sleeping.
Ray: can i go see her?
Joderlie: but don't wake her up
Ray: ard
He went upstairs leaving me and this sexy thing alone😏
Prince: what's your name?
Joderlie: Joderlie but you can call me Jay. What's your name?
Prince: Jacob buy people call me Princeton but you can call me bae.
               Joderlie's P.O.V
This boy is fine as hell! But that corny ass joke...that gotta go
                Ray's POV
I went to her room and saw y/n sleep like a beautiful angel. I decided to lay down with her. I wrapped my arms around her and when i did that she rolled over to me and got closer. Her head was snuggled into my chest. This is the was it's supposed to be. I drifted off to sleep.

                           Author
Hi! My kitties. I was thinking should I keep writing? Does anyone even read these? But I'm thinking of doing a new book of imagines for The Bomb Digz. You guys should go check out there music. But i'll still be writing this story too. But vote, comment, and add to your story. Bye kitties. I really like reading your comments.