First Day

Nadia's POV.

Well it's *looks at clock* 700 in the morning. Natalia's mom just woke us up. School doesn't start till 8 but we need time to get ready.

Natalia: I'm sooo tired...

Me: I know right.

Natalia: ima take a shower in here and you can take one in the bathroom in the hallway.

Me: ok.

I grabbed my clothes,lotion,soap and my toothbrush and walked out of Natalia's room and into the bathroom. I turned on the water and got undressed. I stepped in the shower and I let the water hit my body. I stood there for a good 10 minutes then I started washing. After 20 minutes of washing up I stepped out and grabbed a towel of the shelf. I dried off, lotioned up, got dressed then brushed my teeth.

I came out the bathroom with my stuff in my hands and walked back in to Natalia's room. She was putting on her ring and a necklace. I put my clothes in my bag and I got my ring out of my bag and my necklace that said 'swag'. I put it on along with lipgloss. That's the only type of makeup I would wear. If you even wanna consider it makeup.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I looked at Natalia's clock. 7:47. I sighed and looked at Natalia.

Me: you ready???

Natalia: ready as I'll ever be.

We grabbed our book bags and walked downstairs. Her mom was down there already making us breakfast sandwiches.

Me: good morning Ms. Porter.

Ms. Porter: good morning.

She handed us our sandwiches wrapped in paper towels.

Ms. Porter: you guys better eat and walk at the same time. You guys got down here to late.

Us: ok.

We gathered our things and headed out the door. We walked in silence for a while just eating until Natalia said

Natalia: nervous???

Me: ya. Really nervous.

Natalia: me to.

Me: well it'll be me you and Brianna.

Natalia: *giggles* ya I can't wait to see her.

After a few more minutes of walking we finally reached the school. Before we walked in we popped a few mints in our mouths so our breath wouldn't stink. We stood in front of the school just looking at it. It was bigger than P.S. 118. Right before we walked in heard my and Natalia's name being called.

???: NADIA!!!! NATALIA!!!!

I turned around and saw it was Brianna. A huge smile came on my face.

Me: BRIANNA!!!!!!

She ran up to us an we ran to her. We did a big group hug.

Me: what's gucci girl?!?!? I haven't talked to you in a minute!!!!!!

Brianna: I know right!!!! So what I miss with you guys?!?!?

I looked at Natalia and she looked at me.

Me&Natalia: IM DATING PRINCETON/RAY RAY FROM MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!!!

Brianna: ok wanna say it again just one at a time???

Me: I'm dating Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior!!!!

Natalia: and I'm dating Princeton from Mindless Behavior!!!!

Brianna: OOHHH ya I don't care.

Me: you know what this is exactly why we didn't tell you!!!

Brianna: *laughs* ok ok I'm sorry here let me try again. OMG your dating the boys from Mindless Behavior!!!!! Better???

Us: much.

Natalia: lets get in this school before we late.

Us: ok.

We walked inside and we immediately got stares from the boys and glares from the girls. Hey we can't help it if we're the best looking.

N e way since its the first day of school we have to meet in the gym. The gym was split up into sections, like 8A 8B 7A 7B ect. There's 2 of each grade so there's a lot of people.

Me: well I'm in 8A.

Natalia: I'm in 8B

Brianna: me to.

We hugged each other and went to our separate grades.

I walked over to the 8A line and I got a bunch of stares. Creepy. Ugh I feel all alone!!! At least Brianna and Natalia have each other, I'm all by myself.

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around as saw it was boy.

???: hey

Me: um hi???

???: what's ya name shawty???

Me: you first.

???: *smiles* Daniel. Daniel Simmons but my friends call me Diggy.

Me: well Diggy my name is Nadia.

Diggy: nice to meet you Nadia.

Me: you to.

???: well well well if it isn't the school hoe.

*sigh* it's my first day of school and this bitch is already tryna start somthn.