Did you really think I wouldn't find out???

Ok so it's still Monday but this is how MB spent it. Btw they're all in the living room playing on the PS3

__________________________

Ray Ray's POV.

Prince: so are you guys gonna tell them???

Prod: ya I am.

Me: I don't know.

Roc: you have to be crazy as hell not to tell Nadia.

Me: I don't see why I have to tell her.

Prince: *pauses video game* didn't you promise each other that you would always be honest???

Me: ya and I'm keepn that promise.

Prod: no your not!!! You kissed Tatiana and you not telling Nadia is not being honest!!!

Me: look just let me handle this. Iight??? She probably doesn't even know about it yet so just chill. Ima tell when the the time is right.

Prince shook his head but I could really care less. I mean I'm not gonna lose Nadia over somethn like this. I kissed Tatiana so what??? Honestly I'm not gonna even sweat it. In fact I'm gonna call Nadia now.

Me: I'll be back.

Prince: iight.

I walked out of the room and walked up stairs. I went into my room and shut the door behind me. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Nadia's number. First call no answer. Second call no answer. Third call no answer. Now I'm startn to get worried. I went downstairs and asked Prince for his phone.

Prince: whatchu want my phone for???

Me: Nadia is answering my calls.

Prod: she probably found out.*smirks*

Me: shut up prod!!! If Nadia found out dont you think Rachel found out???

His smirk instantly dropped and he just shook his head.

Me: so can I see your phone or what???

Prince: *sigh* iight man here.

He tossed me his phone and I went back upstairs and into my room.

(A/N: in case yall was wondering Monica and Tatiana was out shoppn)

I called her 3 times and she still wouldn't answer. I decided to try one more time and she finally answered.

Nadia: the fuck do you want Ray Ray *sniff*

Me: How did you know it was me???

Nadia: What do you want Ray???

Me: well you weren't answering my calls and I wanted to see if you were ok.

Nadia: well I'm fine.

Me: you don't sound fine.

Nadia: well I am.

Me: are you sure cuz-

Nadia: Ray can you please just shut the hell .up!!!

What the hell???

Nadia's POV.

Me and Rachel went to my house after we left the school. Once we got there I unlocked the door and we went up to my room. I sat on my bed and Rachel sat on the mini couch.

We sat in silence for a while bit the she broke it.

Rachel: what do you think happened???

Me: I don't know........