Well things just keep getting better and better

Ray Ray's POV

The Next Day

9:00 AM

Damn yesterday was crazy. Why does something bad always have to happen??? I mean I told Nadia to stay away from Diggy but nooo she just had to do things her way. I mean I was right. You guys saw that I was right!!! If she would have just listened to me none of this would have happened. You guys agree with me right??? Ya I thought so.

Anyway I just woke up but Nadia is still sleep. She looks so beautiful when she's sleep. I kissed her cheek and climbed out of bed. I stretched and put my sneakers back on. I grabbed my phone off of the stand and texted Keisha to come get me. As I sent the message I heard rustling noises so I turned around and saw that Nadia was awake up.

Me: morning.

She looked at me with hurt angry and annoyed eyes. I could tell she had been crying because she had dried tears on her cheeks. Damn. I really messed up.

Nadia's POV.

Right now I'm not in the mood to deal with Ray. I mean yes I was wrong for not trying hard enough to stop Diggy from kissing me or however you wanna put that shit, but Ray should trust me!!! I would never do anything to ruin what we have!!! Who do you guys think is right me or him??? Me right??? Right. I mean he should trust me not to cheat on him!!! I trust him!!!

Anyway since Ray tryna make a while lot of noise I guess that means its time for me to wake up so I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes.

Ray: morning.

I looked at him still thinking about yesterday. Everything he said really pissed me off. I just sighed and shook my head. I slowly got out of bed and made why over to the bathroom.

Ray: Nadia wait.

I continued walking until I met the door. As I was about to walk in Ray grabbed my wrist.

Ray: Nadia can we please just talk???

Oh so NOW he wanna talk?!?!?!? I TRIED to talk to him yesterday but he didn't wanna listen!!! I snatched my wrist away from him and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked a mess. My hair was all over the place my eyes were puffy and my clothes- I still have on the clothes from when I got here. Ugh need a shower and my OWN bed. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ray sitting in one of the chairs with his head in his hands. When he saw I had come out of the bathroom he looked at me and opened his mouth but no words came out.

I walked over to my bed and grabbed my phone. I texted my brother asking if he could come get me and bring an extra pair of jeans since mine were cut. He replied back saying "ok i'll b there in 30 mins.". I locked my phone and sighed. I put my phone down and I decided to lay back down. I closed my eyes and rested peacefully, but I soon felt my bed sink and my body being pulled.

Ray.

He had pulled my closer to him so that I was laying on his chest. I sighed again not wanting to speak and he knew I wasn't going to.

Ray Ray's POV.

After she went into the bathroom at sat down in the chair and sighed. She's mad at me. Don't none of y'all say shit. I put my head in my hands and sighed. I soon heard the bathroom door open. I looked up and tried to speak but no words would come out. She then walked over to her bed and sat down. She grabbed her phone and I'm guessing she texted someone. Once she was done she put her phone down and laid down. I saw her eyes close so I took it as a chance to make things right with her.

I walked over to her bed and climbed in next to her. I pulled her closer to me making her lay on my chest. I knew Nadia wasn't going to talk so I might as well start.