𝘴ᥴꫝꪮꪮꪶ ᦔꪖꪗ𝘴

It was morning, and yet I still felt like crap.
I groaned as I rolled off my bed. I went on my usual routine, and also putting the stuff I need in my satchel.
Then I remembered something.

𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜.. 𝐼𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑.

     ꧁꧂

Krufier was flying above me as I put my short hair in a ponytail.
I walked to the great hall to eat breakfast and saw the boys with identical twins at the Gryffindor's table. I decided to talk to them for a bit before finding my first class.
"Hey Aly!" Harry said, waving at me.
"I feel like crap." I said as I walked over to them.
Krufier flew on the table and ate the small fruits that were available.
"You're not much of a morning person, are you?"
"No and screw morning people."
"Oh, so you're the Slytherin girl Ron was talking about before!" One of the twins said.
The other nudged Ron's arm lightly,
"Ron introduce us." He said with a smile at my way.
"Aly, these are my brothers. This one is George and the other is Fred."
I waved at them both.
"I tell you, both of you actually," Ron said to Harry and I as he continues, "These two are trouble. They like to prank people."
"We're not trouble!" They interjected.
"Be nice to your brothers, Ron." I said.
The twins turn their gaze to me, "Nothing but harmless pranks I'd say."
"Awe, how sweet of her, Fred. She doesn't write people off because of a few silly pranks here and there." George says.
"How nice of you, love." Said Fred.
"Fred, she's 11!" Ron says in a shocked manner.
"I can wait a few years." He crossed his arms as he turned away from Ron.
"I don't know what that means or what that implies, but okay." I said.

𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡.

"Well, since you're here," George spoke, "Are the rumors true? That your eyes turned Purple after murdering that death eater?"
"Yes, and it was because I mispronounced the curse." I said, still on edge about it all.

I know I did the right thing, but..

"Wait, you killed what now?" Ask Harry, looking a bit confused and mostly concerned.
"Another time, Harry," I waved him off, feeling a bit discomfort of that memory.
"Apologies, but I don't want to talk about.. that."They all reassured me it was understandable.
"Thank you, boys, for the talk but I'll have to be going. Got to find my first class before I get in trouble. I'll see you boys later!" I take my leave while grabbing a small hand full of berries.
As I left I noticed that Krufier was still at the table and I whistled for him to come to me.
He flew and landed on my shoulder before I reached the door.
"Gwah"

        ꧁꧂

I was now in class and sat next to Hermione.
Krufier wasn't with me.
He was off doing whatever he wanted to do. Probably for the best anyway.
We were all righting notes down.
The teacher from yesterday has transformed herself as a cat, whom of which sat upon on her very desk.
I heard the door open and two students entered, "Phew! we made it," It was Ron, "Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?" He said to Harry.

𝐵𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑒?

Professor McGonagall transformed back to human and faced the boys. "That was bloody brilliant!" Ron complimented the teacher.
"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to turn Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch? That way one of you might be on time."
"We got lost." Harry spoke.
"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats."