ꪑꪗ𝘴𝓽ꫀ𝘳ꪗ ꪊꪀᥴꪮꪜꫀ𝘳ꫀᦔ

"I'd always heard Hogwart's 'end of the year' exams were frightful." Hermione says as we walked out the courtyard, "But I found them rather enjoyable."
"Hermione, you either love school way too much because of how much you know already, or you're a psychopath for enjoying exams." I said.
Ron added, "I'd say psychopath."
"Oh, please.." Hermione said as she scoffed.
"You alright there, Harry?" Asked Ron.
I turned to see Harry's hand on his head.
"My scar, it keeps burning."
"It's happened before." Hermione said.
"Not like this."
"Perhaps you should see the nurse."
"No need. I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming."
He stayed silent for a bit until we were near Hagrid's house.
"Oh, of course!"
"What is it?" I asked.

Harry spoke as we followed him to Hagrid, "Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before?"
We then ran to Hagrid, who was playing the flute beautifully.
"Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?"
"I don't know, I never saw his face. He kept his hood up."
"This stranger though, you and him must have talked."
"Well, he wanted to know about what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him. I said, 'after fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem.'"
"Did he seem interested in Fluffy?"
"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy. It's not every day you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade. But I told him, 'the trick with any beast, is to know how to calm them.' Take Fluffy for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep."
The four of us gave each other quick glances.
"I shouldn't have told you that."
We ran as he shouted where we were going.

We all ran until we reached Professor  McGonagall's office.
Harry stopped at her desk and said, "We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!"
"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." Said the professor.
"He's gone? Now? But this is important. This is about the sorcerer's stone!"
McGonagall paused at what she heard,
"..How do you know—"
Harry interrupted her, "Someone's going to try and steal it."
"..I don't know how you four found out about the stone, but I assure you, it is perfectly well protected. Now, would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly." She said with a calm but firm voice.

We left the room and Harry spoke again when we were far enough from McGonagall's office,
"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape-"
I scoffed as his words.
"Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy."
"And with Dumbledore gone—"
"Good afternoon."
Hermione was interrupted by the monotone voice of none other than Professor Snape himself.
"Now why would three young Gryffindors and a student from my own house be doing here inside on a day like this?"

𝑊𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.

"Uh— well.. we— we were just.." Hermione said as she tried to make up an excuse.
"Don't worry Professor Snape," I said, "We were just on our way. We had important matters to discuss involving potions."
Technically, that wasn't a lie. Ron asked me to do a study for potions a day ago.

Snape hummed at my excuse.
"You'd want to be careful. People will think you're.. up to something." After a few seconds of a starring contest with Harry, then turned and left.
"Have a nice day, Professor." I said.
"You too."
I looked back to see the gang stare at me.
"What?"
"Yeah, you're definitely one of Snape's favorites, Aly." Ron said.
I cringed, "Oh god, does that mean I'm a teacher's pet now?"
"Well, back on topic guys," Hermione said, "Now what are we going to do?"
"We go down the trap door," Harry said, "Tonight."

                                  ꧁꧂

I waited until everyone was fully asleep, including Draco this time. And also Krufier.
I decided to wear a brown preppy styled outfit. After I got dressed, I sneaked out of my bedroom and out the dorms and opened the door ajar.
I immediately heard some familiar voices close by the door, whispering and scolding one other.