𝓽𝘳ꪮꪶꪶ ꪮꪀ 𝓽ꫝꫀ ꪶꪮ𝘴ꫀ!

It was now the season of dressing up and getting diabetes! A.k.a, Halloween.
And yes, I know I'm right.
Everyone was at the great hall.
There were floating jack-o-lanterns and plenty of desserts and candy on each of the tables.
There was also lightning in the building.

"Troll! In the dungeon!" Yelled Professor Quarrel as he entered the room in a panic.
"I thought.. you'd.. ought to know.." He said as he took deep breaths before fainting.
I covered my ears with a deadpan expression before the screaming started.
Everyone was rushing to the door.
I even saw Draco pushing himself out of his seat in panic.
"Silence!" Professor Dumbledore yelled, "Everyone will please not panic.
Now.. prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons."                                                       

𝐺𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑒.

As Slytherin walked, I spotted Harry and Ron break from their group.
I looked around to see if anyone would notice me. Once I was in the clear, I made my move.
"What are you two doing?" I said when I reached them.
"We're getting Hermione. She doesn't know about the troll!" Harry said.
"Where is she now?"
"Heard she was in the bathroom, crying."
I sent a glare to Ron, who was now frightened.

꧁꧂

We stopped and looked at the stone wall down the hall.
It had the troll's shadow.
"I think the troll left the dungeon."
I held back a sarcastic comment as this wasn't the right moment but still gave him a look.
"It's going into the girls bathroom."
We entered said bathroom and almost everything was destroyed.
I saw Hermione who was under the rubble.
"Help!" She cried.
"You two, get the troll and I'll get Hermione."
I commanded.
The boys nodded as I try to get her out, whilst getting a few splinters.

𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦?
𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑑!?
𝑈𝑔ℎ!

"Hey, pea brain!" Yelled Ron as he and Harry threw the wood at the troll.
As the troll swung its bat, Harry was able to grab onto it, land on its shoulders, and stuck his wand up the trolls nose.
"Do something!" He yelled at Ron.
"Like what?"
"Anything!"
Ron pulled out his wand.
"Hurry up!"
"Swish and flick!"
"Say it clearly!"
"Wingardium Leviosa!"
The bat was lifted into the air and fell on the trolls head.
Harry moved out of its way as it laid unconscious.
We all took slow and cautious steps towards it.
"Is it dead?" Hermione asked.
"I don't think so," Harry replied, "Just knocked out."
He pulled his wand out of the trolls nose.
Sadly, the tip was covered in snot.
"Ugh, Troll bogies."
"Ay, Fuchi!" I turned away in disgust.

Foot steps entered the bathroom and it was revealed to be the teachers.
"Oh! Oh my goodness!" Professor McGonagall gasped and turned to Harry, Ron, and I,
"Explain yourselves, the three of you!"
"It's my fault, Professor McGonagall."
All of our attention went to Hermione.
"Miss Granger?"
"I went looking for the troll. I've read about them and thought I could handle it, but I was wrong.
If Harry, Ron, and Aly hadn't come and found me, I'd probably be dead."
"Be that as it may.. it was an extremely foolish thing to do. I would have expected more rational behavior on your part, and I'm very disappointed in you, Miss Granger. Five points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment."
She turned to us, "As for you two," She looked at the boys,
"I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many first years students could take on a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tail. You too, Miss Thornheart. Five points will be rewarded to each of you.. for sheer dumb luck. Professor Snape, I'll leave your student in your hands." She says as she left.