𝓽ꫝꫀ 𝘴ꪮ𝘳ᥴꫀ𝘳ꫀ𝘳'𝘴 𝘴𝓽ꪮꪀꫀ

Singing ghosts, Christmas decorations, a big tree that's decorated in the great hall, it's the winter season and Christmas eve.

I was practicing with Krufier, teaching him words and sentences, while sitting near Ron.
"Knight to E-5." Harry said.
The white knight moves by itself.
"Queen to E-5." Ron countered him.
I decide to look and see his red queen then hit the knight with her chair, shattering them in half.
"That's totally barbaric!" Hermione said.
"That's wizard's chess. See you've packed."
"See you haven't."
"Change of plans. My parents decided to visit my brother Charlie. He's studying dragons there."
Hermione turns her head to me, "What about you Aly?"
"Dad had a mission and knows it'll take a while. He'll be sending my presents here."
"Good, you two can help Harry then. He's going to look in the library for information on Nicholas Flamel."
I gave her a confused look, of which she didn't notice.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡? 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑁𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑠? 𝐼 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒.

"We've looked a hundred times." He complained.
"Not in the restricted section. Happy Christmas."
"Happy Christmas" I said.
"I think we've may had a bad influence on her." Ron said.

༒༒༒

I woke up earlier than the others.
I went down to the common room after I've finished my morning routine.
It wasn't very festive down here, yet only a Christmas tree was standing.
There were presents under it of course, and I decided to look for mine.
The gifts I got were very thoughtful, though I decided to save three that felt were most important to me.
Candies, materials, cards, stuff I wanted and needed, they were given to me.
After that, it was time for the important presents. First was dad's present.
He bought me a whimsical periwinkle dress with a bit of sheer and small stars on it.
It was strange though.. this color is worn by children of the Thornheart at a funeral since they haven't reached adulthood in our culture yet.
Maybe he ignored all that and thought it was simply pretty for me to wear!
Don't know when I'll wear it exactly.. none the less, I was great full for it.
Then I saw a note attached to it.

Dear Alygton,

I'm sorry I couldn't celebrate Christmas with you.
I will make it up to you once you come back.
I had another vision.
They will give me a mission and will send me to America again after your done with school.
It won't be over something too serious this time. I will take you with me so I can take up for lost time.
I will let you get back here two weeks before your second year starts.
Just ask one of your friends if you can stay over.

I do, again, apologize.
- Love, Your father

I understand.
That's just how we always were.
The next was from Ron's mother apparently.
She also left a note on it.

To Alygton,

My boys have told me a lot about you, sweetie. Especially Fred, he wouldn't stop gushing over you.
Ron told me about your little situation and I decided to make you a Weasley sweater.
I made it in your favorite color.
I hope you like it.

-From, Molly Weasley

P.S.-
I know your father.
Me and my husband were close friends before he needed to break contact with us.
We understood as to why he did it though.
He told us about your family's situation.
We just hope you're both doing well, and it is a miracle that you're able to go outside in such a long time.
Me and my husband hope you're safe and sound and comfortable there at Hogwarts.
If you're curious about what your father was like in his teen years, we'll gladly tell you.
~♡︎