Hold My Heart It's Beating For You Anyway

Hey there! So I've been reading alot of Pierce The Veil fan fictions, and I've been inspired! PTV is my favorite band, so I think this story should be good ^~^

Well, here's the first chapter, hope you like it :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Vic's POV

"Thanks so much guys! We love you, you guys are the best fans any band can ask for! Goodnight L.A!" I put the mike back in the little holder and ran off stage with the rest of the guys.

"Great job guys" I said as we all fist bumped. We gave our guitars to the tour managers and walked into our tour bus.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm so hungry!" Mike said while throwing himself on the couch.

"Me too!" Jaime yelled from the back.

"Jaime, your always hungry" I laughed because it was true.

A couple minutes later, Sindiee walked in. She Tony's girlfriend, and shes also the our Merch girl. She's really nice, and she's not like the rest of the girls who try and talk to us. Most of them are really fake.

"Whats up guys?" she said while sitting on top of Mike. He groaned loudly.

"Sindiee, go get us some tacos!" he said while trying to sit up.

"No way! Its cold outside, and there's always a bunch of creeps in L.A!"

"C'mon please, I'll tell Tony to go with you"

"Go where?" Tony said as he came from changing.

"He wants me to go get food." Tony just rolled his eyes.

"It's like 1 in the morning. I doubt anythings open."

"Awww! No tacos" Jaime said from the back.

She got off Mike and walked into the little kitchen area.

"I'll make sandwiches if you want?" she offered.

"Yeah, I want two!" Mike yelled

"Me too" said Jaime.

"Just one for me babe"

I walked into the kitchen, "What about you Vic?" she asked."No thanks Sindiee, I'll just have one of these" I said while grabbing a beer.

"Vic, you've been drinking alot lately" she said. She didn't even have to finish her thought. I knew what she was going to say. The guys have been giving me alot of shit about it too. I guess ive been drinking alot. I haven't noticed.

"I know, i know" I said, she looked at me apologetically.

"I don't mean to give you shit about it, but I'm just worried about you".

If this was just some random girl, I would have just ignored it. But she's been with Tony since she was 16. And shes 21 now. She finished high school by doing home studies, just so she could be right here by Tonys side. It's been a long 5 years and she's like a little sister to me. She honestly cares about me. About all of us actually.

"I know, Sindiee, thanks for caring" I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"What's going on here?" Tony said playfully. He knew how close we were, and he trusted her with all his heart, just as he would with us.

"Just lecturing Vic here about drinking"

I felt a pain on the side of my head. "What the fuck man?" he said right after he smacked me.