Chapter 6

Chapter 6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vic's POV (Still)

I couldn't move. I felt like someone had just told me my mother died or something. Someone wanted to kill me. Why? I had never been one of those asshole band members. I don't have enemies. At least, that I know of.

"And it probably doesn't say who it's from, right?" I asked not really knowing if I wanted to know or not.

Henry shook his head "No, it doesn't have a return address or anything, but there were some fingerprints. And they are being sent in to be identified"

"So the letters are just to Vic?" Mike asked.

"Yes, well Vic and.... Bianca?" he said looking up at me. "Who is she?"

"She's someone I'm dating"

"Okay, well we hired a private investigator to find out about this person. All the letters seem to be coming from the same source. We called you in to let you know that we are taking this situation very serious and if you have any questions at anytime through this process, you can let us know at anytime." he said matter of factly. I nodded slowly. I felt like I couldn't process this fully.

"And there was something else I wanted to ask you guys" he asked.

"Well gee, what else can there be?" Mike asked sarcastically.

"Mike don't be a dick, what's up Henry?" said Tony.

"It's okay, Mike has a right to be mad, I just laid this news on you guys and I'm probably crazy for asking this but, theres gonna be a 4th of July festival at the San Diego Fair-flex (A/N: this is not a real place) alot of the bands from Warped Tour 2012 are gonna be there and I know you guys are on break, but alot have fans have wrote and said that it would be much better if Pierce The Veil was there" he said still looking worried.

"What bands are gonna be there?" Jaime asked

"Of Mice & Men, Bring Me The Horizon, Anti-Flag, Chelsea Grin, Sleeping With Sirens, Mayday Parade, All Time Low and alot more bands. Were gonna have a section for the bands where the fans aren't aloud, so you can take family and friends and hang out till we do fireworks."

"Well that's sounds fun. I'm in. What about you guys?" I said looking towards the guys. They all nodded.

"Well that's it guys. I'll call if there anything else that needs to be discussed. Vic, I'll email you the details of the festival, and you can tell me the songs you guys are gonna play." I nodded and we all got up to leave and Henry pulled me to the side.

"Vic, I just want to let you know that we are taking this seriously, and you have nothing to worried about" he said.

"Yeah, I know, I trust you Henry."

"Ok, and just to stay on the safe side, try not to go anywhere alone, and if you must, just try and make sure that you tell someone where your going. And let your girlfriend know too." he said. I nodded and shook his hand and walked out. The guys were already in the car waiting.

"We got your back bro. For anything." Mike said. Tony and Jaime nodded in agreement.

"I know guys. Thanks" I said as we drove back to our house. I texted Bianca and asked her to meet me over there.

I was dreading the thought of going home though. Because I knew that Bianca would already be there.

And I was going to have to tell her that because we started hanging out, someone wants to kill her.

---------------------------------------------

Happy reading ,

Lexi <3