Chapter 10

Chapter 10

~Don’t put your happiness into other people’s hands. They’ll drop it. They’ll drop it every time~

It had been a couple weeks since I moved in with Vic. And in my opinion, things were going so great. I was starting to care for him so much. I had never been this open with a person. I never got close to people because when I did, I always ended up hurt. But with him, I just felt safe. I knew that he had gone through a lot and had been through a lot of things in his past relationships so I knew this wasn’t just a game for him.

Today was 4th of July & the day of the festival. Vic had left in the morning with the other guys to go set up for his show. I was supposed to go a little before his set started because he wanted me on the side of the stage while he played.  He told me to dress simple and casual so I put on blue shorts and a black Pierce The Veil tank top. I went downstairs to where Sindiee was since she stayed behind to get ready too.

“Are you ready?” she asked with a bright smile. She wore black shorts with a red Pierce The Veil shirt. I nodded and we got in Tony’s truck and went to the venue.  When we got there I saw them setting up and Vic walked up to me with a warm smile.

“Ready to see us play?” he asked. I could hear by the tone of his voice of how excited he was. This was truly his passion.

“Yeah of course! I cant wait” I replied. He smiled again and took me to the side of the stage where Elena and Sindiee were standing.

“Hey girl!” Elena said to me as she hugged me tightly. Ever since she has been seeing Jaime and I’ve been seeing Vic we haven’t been hanging out so when we saw eachother, we got extra special greetings.  All three of us chatted a bit until the boys’ set started.  

They opened up with May these noises startle you in your sleep/ Hell Above, then continued with Disasterology, Besitos, Bulletproof Love and Bulls In The Bronx until Mike, Jaime and Tony left the stage so Vic can do his acoustic song. He brought out a little stool and a acoustic guitar and started speaking into the mic.

“Alright you guys liking the set so far?” he asked the crowd and they screamed in response and Vic laughed lightly.

“Well, im gonna play an acoustic song for you guys, and for someone very special. I'm not good at expressing my feelings in words so ill let my music do the talking. Hopefully it makes everything a liitle more clear and I Hope you guys enjoy!”. He then started playing Kissing In Cars.

And it was at that exact moment when I realized that I loved him.

  He smiled and looked at me while he sang “She was always the one. I’ll repeat it again, the one….”. I felt on top of the world. You could probably feel my happiness coming off in waves. But I didn’t care, I felt as high as you can be.

Elena leaned over and nugged me “I have a feeling that’s a dedication for you” she said while wiggling her eyebrows. I just shrugged and smiled. He finished the song and looked over and winked at me. There was my confirmation and I could just about jump in the air and scream. The rest of the boys came out and they finished their set.  They came and gave their guitars and stuff to their managers and started walking to the little area where we were. I started getting a little nervous. I tried to look calm as he was getting closer.

“Vic!” I heard a voice yell. As I turned back to look a girl about the same height walked pass me and up to him quickly.

She finally reached him and he stopped in front of her. “I got your message loud and clear. Im glad everythings on good terms now” then she reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He just stood there stunned. But then a couple of seconds later, he pulled her close and continued kissing her.

I felt my world kind of just stop. And I felt like my chest was being punched over and over again. I honestly would have preferred that to what I was feeling. I could hear my heartbeat  in my ears and my breathing started speeding up so fast it was as if I couldn’t breathe at all. I finally tore my eyes away to really realize what I had just saw.  I felt tears streaming down my face and a sob escaped my mouth.  I started to walk away and the image kept replaying over and over again. He had made it very clear to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the lag on this update. & im sorry that this chap is crappy but I kinda wrote it in a certain way for a certain reason. 

Slow updates coming.

Happy reading,

Lexi